Thank You!

Bax03SE

I just wanted to extend a general thank you to everyone on this forum for not being d!cks. Seriously, Ive been a member of many different car forums over the years (three right now), and it is very refreshing to be part of a forum where people arent always trying to one up each other or put people down. Generally, when someone asks a question here, people answer without trying to make the person feel stupid for not knowing already. So yeah....thanks! I love my R50 family!

• Like 12

Absolutely agree with you. I've had the best forum based experiences here. Also met some really great people in the flesh that I became familiar with through the forum that I now consider friends.

• Like 4

True for sure. These folks are a good bit nicer than people on Yotatech and leagues ahead of the "get on my level" people common on pirate4x4.

• Like 1

I completely dropped z31performance... This forum is not like most. I do not see the complaining, the putting people down, and the general bitching about the questions. Npora is the best forum I have been on.

• Like 3

Bunch of soft, sensitive grown men!... My kind of forum. :wub: I also want to say thanks to everyone. You guys all do an awesome job helping others.

Completely agree. Possibly because we’re a bit niche to be running these old Pathfinders. It’s really been a great experience from info to comraderie, to assistance & support. I love that Hans/Michael/OHPilot/Black_n_tanWD21s went hunting for parts for me in AZ & CA, ferrariowner123 has given me extra parts & assistance in finding others, hawairish drove up & met me at ExpoWest, TownDawgR50 is someone I now consider a good friend & citron, Micah, Alex & Cam all came up to do a day trip together. And that’s all in addition to all the assistance from others across the country. Truly a fellowship of the Pathfinder!

Edited by RainGoat
  • Like 2

I couldn't agree more! Even as life gets hectic and I disappear for months, every time I come back to check in, or research an issue, most of the same familiar guys are here and new guys with true interest show up from time to time. #NPORA4LIFE

• Like 3