Lift kit funny

So thought Y'all would enjoy my pain. So this last wed I was installing a the space for a 2" lift. I go as far as getting the from driver side strut out and then has a hell of a time getting it back in after having the 2" space on. I then pop out the CV joint and then had the cv gasket cut by the strut with putting it back on. I then realized there was a easier way and felt like a dumbass but I was able to replace both CV axel and sway bars. I will up load before and after pics soon.

At least you got it all done, and you have the confidence that you've got new parts in there now! Sucks to learn the hard way, but if you ever have to do it again you'll be an expert!

Oh yeah and the new sway bars have zerk fitting going to grease those up all the time lol. The fun of working on truck is the fact that when one thing break it mean you saved yourself from it happening on the trail.

• Like 1

oh it get even better I thought I got the 2" lift kit but I guess my mother who order the kit for my birthday get me the 3" lift haha so that is why my CV keeps popping out. Oh what an a lovely time. Measure twice install once haha