SF Creation World 2" lift kit

Lots of people have been using that lift kit for years, including me. I have had mine on for about 2 years, zero issues to far. It's a fantastic budget-friendly lift.

You'll have no issues, as long as you do your install correctly. Everything Steve sell on his site has been tested in real world conditions on his own truck. top quality stuff.

• Like 1

Hey thank you guys. Now Question about what lift height I was think the 2.5"-3" but what do you guy think? I do have to drive the Pathy about 100miles to my nearest trail. I live close to Tahoe Ca so the Rubicon is something I have been wanting to do in my own rig for awhile. Any thoughts? Also with the stock struts and shocks has any one experience a lot of topping out?

I did the 2.5"/2" kit when I first did mine (my current setup is different), and I was happy with it. It seemed maybe a little much for the front end, as I had CV boots slip off on more than one occasion. Was probably because my old CV's had dry rubber that didn't want to bend, now that I have new CV's I have had zero issues. As far as shocks and struts, I've been running stock rear shocks for a long time. Don't get awesome flex, but it works. You can run it with just spacers for now, then add shocks later when you can afford it. Only replace your struts if you need to, none of the aftermarket options have any more travel than stock, they're just designed essentially to be a stock replacement, some better than others.

• Like 1

I did the 2.5"/2" kit when I first did mine (my current setup is different), and I was happy with it. It seemed maybe a little much for the front end, as I had CV boots slip off on more than one occasion. Was probably because my old CV's had dry rubber that didn't want to bend, now that I have new CV's I have had zero issues. As far as shocks and struts, I've been running stock rear shocks for a long time. Don't get awesome flex, but it works. You can run it with just spacers for now, then add shocks later when you can afford it. Only replace your struts if you need to, none of the aftermarket options have any more travel than stock, they're just designed essentially to be a stock replacement, some better than others.

Yeah that was my worries was the stress on the CV's that why I was thinking of doing a 2" all around first then when I have the time and money to replace the cv's I would do the taller lift. What are you currently running right now?

• Like 1

Yeah that was my worries was the stress on the CV's that why I was thinking of doing a 2" all around first then when I have the time and money to replace the cv's I would do the taller lift. What are you currently running right now?

Old Man Emu HD front coils and MD rear, SFC spacers 2" rear and 1" front. Also have a steel tube bumper with winch up front, so there's a couple inches of rake.

Old Man Emu HD front coils and MD rear, SFC spacers 2" rear and 1" front. Also have a steel tube bumper with winch up front, so there's a couple inches of rake.

Oh nice why did you go lower then what you had originally? Was it for looks? Sorry so many question but you seem to have your Pathy dialed in.

Oh nice why did you go lower then what you had originally? Was it for looks? Sorry so many question but you seem to have your Pathy dialed in.

It's actually about the same height since the Old Man Emu coils give about 1.5" of lift, I have it different front to rear so when I load it up for camping or towing a trailer it isn't sagging.

It's actually about the same height since the Old Man Emu coils give about 1.5" of lift, I have it different front to rear so when I load it up for camping or towing a trailer it isn't sagging.

Oh Yeah DUH! That make so much sense. Well thank you for all the info. Just wondering you know of any place that makes a good after mark front bumper or a tire carrier for the back of the pathy?

• Like 1

Oh Yeah DUH! That make so much sense. Well thank you for all the info. Just wondering you know of any place that makes a good after mark front bumper or a tire carrier for the back of the pathy?

Good luck with that. MOVE makes bumpers as of recently, but I've never seen a pic of one mounted on a Pathy. ARB makes a front bumper, but it's pricey. I'd say do what myself and many others have done, go custom. If you can score a front Jeep XJ bumper cheap, you can also adapt that. As far as tire carriers, you can put an OEM one on, get something mounted to the hitch, or again, go custom.

Yeah I see for the pathy it is a lot of custom things that is ok mean I can get what I really want. Thank you for the great info.

It is worth mentioning if you are going to be a little while until you want to get a bumper, a forum member here, Hawairish, is developing a modular front bumper. And you're welcome, always trying to make the forum a helpful place!