Manual switch for ABS to act as traction control

I had a thought the other day, that since our R50s are equipped with 3-channel ABS, could we install switches to activate the ABS on the individual front wheels to act as traction control? Would be very convenient to simply flick a switch and drive out if you got cross-axled, by braking the front wheel in the air. Having owned a vehicle with traction control, it's the only thing I miss when driving my R50 offroad.

The efficacy of the switch system could be further increased by fitting a Torsen LSD to the front R200 diff, as these are at their most effective when paired with a traction control system, which provides enough force to make the LSD work when a wheel is lifted.

The only problem I can see with this system is if the ABS requires brake pedal pressure to work.

I think the pedal MAY need to be activated, which, would be counterproductive, yes? TBS, is it a "heavy" or sudden brake pressure that activates the ABS? SOMETHING triggers it. If its a heavy application, then a pressure switch is the most likely item. I WILL give you credit, it IS a clever idea...in theory. V.