Moving To New Servers!

*Temporarily On Hold Due To Time Restrictions*

Members interested in helping test the new NPORA server platform, please contact RedPath88 via PM or email for further information.

Thank you,
-NPORA

Photo

Need a driver's window switch panel from a 1992,93,94,95

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   92SEPathFindr

92SEPathFindr

NPORA Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Local time: 09:41 AM
  • Model:SE
  • Year:1992

Posted 10 April 2018 - 05:14 PM

Looking for a driver's window switch panel from a 1992, 93, 94, 95 Pathfinder that isn't thrashed and doesn't appear like it was wet and got corrosion, etc.  I'd like to pay $25-35 including shipping or less naturally.  Thanks

RE1O5tk.jpg

#2 OFFLINE   OH6PILOT

OH6PILOT

NPORA Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Local time: 10:41 AM
  • Model:XE
  • Year:1995

Posted 10 April 2018 - 05:21 PM

I'll b making a JY Run this week, so I'll see what I can find.  Wish I'd known this a few days ago. Had 2 pathys with complete panels in Fresno, CA.

#3 OFFLINE   92SEPathFindr

92SEPathFindr

NPORA Veteran

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 05:45 PM

I'll b making a JY Run this week, so I'll see what I can find.  Wish I'd known this a few days ago. Had 2 pathys with complete panels in Fresno, CA.

Yes, thanks and me too.  Stay in touch and if you come across one let me know.  Thank you.  My pathfinder has the blue interior and there are other items I would ask you to grab and put them altogether in a box.  If the interior is in fair to good shape: all four window switches, both electric side mirrors, the steering wheel cover/clam-shell, front and rear dome light covers and fixtures, and a later model center console with cup holders 1992 has no cup holders and I was told later models did.  

All electrical connectors unplugged or cut on the harness side is fine.  So, this combination of things or some of them would be really great.   And shipping things altogether could save on shipping. The window switch (driver's door) is needed the most but still not a hurry.  I can deal with it the way it is for now. 

Big thanks OH6PILOT!

Interior photo: 

vJN7Lnm.jpg

#4 OFFLINE   RedPath88

RedPath88

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,044 posts
  • Year:1988

Posted 10 April 2018 - 07:27 PM

Looking for a driver's window switch panel from a 1992, 93, 94, 95 Pathfinder that isn't thrashed and doesn't appear like it was wet and got corrosion, etc.

Just to try and help here by expanding search options a bit. When we rescued MrJim (the truck) I discovered that certain Maxima switch blocks are interchangeable with 4Dr Pathfinders sets. IIRC it was a perfect match. Just an FYI :aok:

#5 OFFLINE   92SEPathFindr

92SEPathFindr

NPORA Veteran

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 07:51 PM

Just to try and help here by expanding search options a bit. When we rescued MrJim (the truck) I discovered that certain Maxima switch blocks are interchangeable with 4Dr Pathfinders sets. IIRC it was a perfect match. Just an FYI :aok:

Right on thanks for the heads up.  I'll look into that.  Cheers brother!  B)

#6 OFFLINE   92SEPathFindr

92SEPathFindr

NPORA Veteran

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:53 AM

I ordered a used replacement master window switch from a eBay wrecker.  I'll report back if it solves the problem.  Still, a back up for it and the other items I mentioned would be great to have on hand.  So, if you come across a good donor car let me know.  I can give you an email or phone so we can talk more directly.  I need those items and if we can work out a win-win deal for both of us that would be very cool.  Thanks, Aaron

#7 OFFLINE   92SEPathFindr

92SEPathFindr

NPORA Veteran

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 06:34 PM

I just ordered a decent looking replacement switch from a wrecker on eBay and swapped it out for my broken switch and all my windows are working again!!   :lmao: Thanks for the help NPORA! OH6PILOT if you are out and locate a good donor vehicle for those parts please let me now.  I appreciate it.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to NPORA Forums

Please REGISTER to gain full access to the forum.

Make sure you read the Forum Guidelines and don't forget to post a new intro in the New People Start Here! section, to say hi too everyone.

-NPORA