READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES!
NOMINATIONS AND POSTS NOT CONFORMING TO THE RULES LINED OUT BELOW WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTIFICATION.
1. You can nominate only Pathfinder/Terrano/QX4 trucks belonging to Registered NPORA Forum Members. New members will have to wait 3 months and have a post count of 100 before they can be nominated. Members who are banned, currently on suspension or for 1 month after their return from suspension will also be disallowed.
(If you are banned you won't be able to be nominated for 2 months).
1a. Include the name of the NPORA Member who's truck it is that you're nominating (even if it is yours)
2. NO FAKE OR JOKE ENTRIES.
2b. Only original, unaltered photos with out graphics, advertisement or watermarks will be accepted for nomination. Actual permanent stickers are allowable.)
2c. Final acceptance of TofM Nominations pics and winner submissions is at the sole discretion of the NPORA Moderation Team.
3. First 20 nominees are up for consideration and the nomination thread will be closed after the 20th submission or the 20th of the month, which ever comes 1st. Voting will be from 21st-31th.
4. One pic per nomination post, pics must have at least 640x480 of usable image space for use in the in the official boarder in the event that it wins the popular vote. All nominations are subject to the approval of the Mod Team and all decisions are final. Try to make it a good one or nobody will vote for your nominee! A recent pic is preferred but if the Pathy is still in the same shape as your last pic, go ahead and use that. An offroad setting or action pic is also preferred, but not necessary.
5. Only one truck nomination per member per month.
5a. If multiple people want to nominate the same truck, it is up to the nominee to decide on which pic to run with. In the absence of the nominee, the decision will be made by NPORA Moderating Team
6. Winner gets 3 pics of their choice of their Pathfinder pinned in the TOTM forum (PM me the links please) and is ineligible for the remainder of the calendar year.
6a. A Member can only win once a year - multiple pathfinders do no mean multiple wins.
7. No post whoring.
8. Not reading these rules may result in a zombie attack.
TOTM: THEMED MONTHS
The idea was put forward by packie88 with then intention of getting people out in their pathys to get themed shots.
It is only each alternate month that is themed, so you can post up whatever pic you want in the in between month (Some people will never see snow).
It is a kind of rule, but a loose one. For example, water crossing nominations may be considered if there is a mud crossing, the truck is in water, or crossing the road in a torrential rainpour. If you post up a pic with no water in sight, then that will be removed.
Below are the monthly themes:
January Anything goes
February Snow pic
March Anything goes
April Water crossing pic
May Anything goes
June Sand pic
July Anything goes
August Flex pic
September Anything goes
October Sunset pic
November Anything goes
December Mud pic
This nomination thread is open through February 20 or until 20 submissions are reached (whichever comes first)