Coolant temps... again.

RCWD21

The top tank on my radiator and upper hose are around 235°f after the thermostat opens and my lower hose is around 185°-195°f. Low speed on my fan keeps temps down but even when it isn't running temps are very stable. High speed on the fan will pull the temps way down like in the pic after 2 minutes of running. The temp gauge never goes much further than the half way mark.

I'm going to order another temp sensor for the controller and hope it fixes my problems but for now is it safe for temps to be that high? There's absolutely no boiling over and the level in the resovoir only rises about 2 inches from the max line.0b7719f8b8483935127926e7ffdc4470.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ok so after some more reading: with a 50/50 coolant mix and a 15psi cap the boiling point for coolant is 257°f. So I'm roughly 20° away from a boil over. I've decided not to run it anymore until I can get a new sensor and retest everything.

On the bright side all my hoses are good! With the high heat you couldn't even squeeze them let alone touch them for more than about 2 seconds without leaving a nasty red mark.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk