Moving To New Servers!

*Temporarily On Hold Due To Time Restrictions*

Members interested in helping test the new NPORA server platform, please contact RedPath88 via PM or email for further information.

Thank you,
-NPORA

Photo

Nissan Parts Scavenger Network

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   vagabond

vagabond

NPORA Old-Timer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • Local time: 06:25 PM
  • Model:SE
  • Year:1988

Posted 24 February 2018 - 02:08 PM

some info about pickapart, you can sign up with them and they will send reports on any new units entering the yard with pics. I'm

set up for wd21s and 2000/ 2001 exterras

#22 OFFLINE   Cuong Nguyen

Cuong Nguyen

Mr. RTI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts
  • Local time: 08:25 PM
  • Model:XE
  • Year:1993

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:22 PM

There's a few here in houston I can pick from when Im off from work during the week. I typically pick from the southwest and Wallisville locations as they are easier to get to traffic wise. I can travel to the north location but it would have to worth my while since it's grueling bumper to traffic.
Lqkpickyourpart.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

#23 OFFLINE   mjotrainbrain

mjotrainbrain

What's an alignment?

• TOTM Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts
  • Local time: 09:25 PM
  • Model:Other/Unknown
  • Year:2002

Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:20 PM

There's a few here in houston I can pick from when Im off from work during the week. I typically pick from the southwest and Wallisville locations as they are easier to get to traffic wise. I can travel to the north location but it would have to worth my while since it's grueling bumper to traffic.
Lqkpickyourpart.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

One of the yards near my is an LKQ.  For some reason they rarely have Pathfinders, but the Weller has them all the time.

#24 OFFLINE   Astrorami

Astrorami

NPORA Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Local time: 02:25 AM
  • Model:LE
  • Year:2003

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:07 AM

I have some free time today and am heading over to the JY. Let me now. I will be there around 9am PST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#25 OFFLINE   Saturn

Saturn

NPORA Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:24 PM

Dang only just seen this thread, only one good JY near here but its good loads of every kind of pathfinder, kinda goes in cycles as to what they have though. I'll post next time I go. Would be stoked if someone was willing to pull and ship a trans, I've been searching for a 4x4 donor for ages but never could find the right one. 

#26 OFFLINE   Keeyinn89pathfinder

Keeyinn89pathfinder

NPORA Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Local time: 07:25 PM
  • Year:1989

Posted 27 March 2018 - 05:25 AM

Hmu if you can send a buck or two my way! I have a local u pick it yard in my area that is fill ed with pathys! Vg33 vg30's! I also live right next to a post office! Let me know guys!

#27 OFFLINE   RainGoat

RainGoat

NPORA Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:48 PM

Shout Out & many thanks to Hans (OH6PILOT)!

He grabbed the swingate latch gear I needed & shipped it to me. Just got it today & I couldnt be happier!

#28 OFFLINE   Astrorami

Astrorami

NPORA Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:27 AM

Hmu if you can send a buck or two my way! I have a local u pick it yard in my area that is fill ed with pathys! Vg33 vg30's! I also live right next to a post office! Let me know guys!

This isn’t a “for sale” thread, nor is it a thread to make money. If someone wants to give you money that’s between both of you. Please keep begging to yourself.

#29 OFFLINE   92SEPathFindr

92SEPathFindr

NPORA Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Year:1992

Posted 10 April 2018 - 05:12 PM

JY Scavenger Trip NOTICE!!

This coming Thursday, Friday and Possibly Saturday I'll be scavenging 3 JY's in the Fresno, Madera and Merced, CA area for Pathfinder parts. Last week I came across 3 pathfinders that had ALOT of parts left on them, so let me know if you're needing any parts.

Looking for a driver's window switch panel from a 1992, 93, 94, 95 Pathfinder that isn't thrashed and doesn't appear like it was wet and got corrosion, etc.  I'd like to pay $25-35 including shipping or less naturally.  Thanks 

RE1O5tk.jpg

#30 OFFLINE   OH6PILOT

OH6PILOT

NPORA Veteran

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Local time: 07:25 PM
  • Model:XE
  • Year:1995

Posted 10 April 2018 - 05:23 PM

Looking for a driver's window switch panel from a 1992, 93, 94, 95 Pathfinder that isn't thrashed and doesn't appear like it was wet and got corrosion, etc.  I'd like to pay $25-35 including shipping or less naturally.  Thanks 

Posted in other thread as well.

Making a JY run this week.  Missed two of them in Fresno a few days ago.  Sorry.

#31 OFFLINE   92SEPathFindr

92SEPathFindr

NPORA Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Year:1992

Posted 10 April 2018 - 05:56 PM

Posted in other thread as well.

Making a JY run this week.  Missed two of them in Fresno a few days ago.  Sorry.

No worries and thanks for any help.  I added a wish list in the other post and a picture.  Not in a big hurry and keep me in mind.  I can add other photos as needed.  If the parts are in decent to nice condition I can use them.  Cheers, Aaron

#32 OFFLINE   Astrorami

Astrorami

NPORA Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:30 PM

I am looking for a rubber cargo mat for the r50. it's the oem one that says nissan in the center. If anyone is going to the JY soon keep an eye out!

#33 OFFLINE   mandersen8

mandersen8

NPORA Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:11 AM

JY Scavenger Trip NOTICE!!

This coming Thursday, Friday and Possibly Saturday I'll be scavenging 3 JY's in the Fresno, Madera and Merced, CA area for Pathfinder parts. Last week I came across 3 pathfinders that had ALOT of parts left on them, so let me know if you're needing any parts.

Hey if you can see if any R50 you find has after market struts or shocks that look in good shape and can handle a 2.5"-3"lift I will take them or after market bull bumper I can meet you as well since you seem to be close to me so we don't have to ship Items.

Also looking for someone to go up country with if your ever interested.
I love this I live in the great Bay area where most people don't know what they have so the JY are full of stuff. I go about once a month. I will start posting when I go any I can do try to get parts for people as well.

#34 OFFLINE   SpecialWarr

SpecialWarr

NPORA Old-Timer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • Year:1990

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:51 AM

I'm still looking for parking brake cables for a rear disk wd21 if anyone happens to see them. I will pay for the part and your time.

I might still have those at the cottage... I'll go and take a look around, and pull both fenders if you still want them!

#35 OFFLINE   Astrorami

Astrorami

NPORA Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:40 AM

I am looking for a rubber cargo mat for the r50. it's the oem one that says nissan in the center. If anyone is going to the JY soon keep an eye out!

Bought one off ebay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to NPORA Forums

Please REGISTER to gain full access to the forum.

Make sure you read the Forum Guidelines and don't forget to post a new intro in the New People Start Here! section, to say hi too everyone.

-NPORA