interchangeable parts between pre and post-face?

MrPixar

Im asking because I bought 97' 4x4 few weeks ago back and I love it but the front seats is messed up and it need few parts (rear bumper and antenna plus some small pieces) . I can buy those parts separately and put cover on the front seats but I have the opportunity to purchase 2000 pathy for cheap. I want to know if I can swap out the seats/rear bumper.. the front end if possible?

thanks!

Seats should be possible, front end only is if you swap out the whole front clip, but it should bolt right up from the experiences of others that I've read about. Rear bumper probably won't line up perfect due to fender flare differences, but it should bolt up. Can't guarantee any of that because I've never done it, but from what I've heard over time it should all be possible.

• Like 2

Im asking about front end but I dont really need to attempt it because I like the front end of pre-face. Its always good to know if the parts is interchange between those two pathy.

I guess I will found out about rear bumper and seats then let yall know if its possible.

thanks again

Seats should be possible, front end only is if you swap out the whole front clip, but it should bolt right up from the experiences of others that I've read about. Rear bumper probably won't line up perfect due to fender flare differences, but it should bolt up. Can't guarantee any of that because I've never done it, but from what I've heard over time it should all be possible.

I know the rear bumper (both the metal part and the plastic cover) will work, I've seen it done. It lines up perfectly fine and uses all the same mounting points. It may look a little weird on a pre-facelift rig at first since it is a bit thicker and more bloated looking, but it will work.

You'll also probably have to paint it black since even the non paint matched post-facelift ones had more of a gray secondary color than the black on the pre facelift model, unless of course you swapped the front clip.

I don't see the point to this if you have the whole post facelift car though. Just drive both of them haha

• Like 1