Moving To New Servers!

*Temporarily On Hold Due To Time Restrictions*

Members interested in helping test the new NPORA server platform, please contact RedPath88 via PM or email for further information.

Thank you,
-NPORA

Photo

1994 Pathfinder in Colorado

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   maaakaaa

maaakaaa

NPORA Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Local time: 02:45 AM
  • Model:SE
  • Year:1994

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:31 PM

I ended up getting a pickup and two 4x4s is too many for my space now :(

It's a 1994 Pathfinder SE in decent shape. 4x4, 5-speed manual, 3.0 V6. 295,000 miles and still very reliable. Mickey Thompson 31/10.5/15 tires in great shape. Mild suspension lift. Asking $1900 OBO. In Longmont, Colorado.

About 3 years ago I replaced the front end bushings, ball joints, tie rod ends along with transmission and rear differential fluid. At the same time, I cranked up the torsion bars, replaced the rear springs with new Moog Jeep Grand Cherokee coil springs, and put in Skyjacker Hydro shocks. This all gave roughly 1.5-2 inches extra height.

This last summer, I replaced front brake pads and rotors. The rear brake pads were done a couple of years back. 

Power windows work, but there is a loose wire by the master switch that I haven't taken care of yet, so I've been having to wiggle the wire sometimes to make all of them work. Power door locks are a bit finicky, so I unplugged it and have been using it as manual locks. It's easy to hook back up. 

I have the cover for the pop-up sunroof, but it's pretty worn. 

Let me know if you have any questions. You can also call or text me at 503-877-8047

I'm not having success linking photos, so I'll post a link to craigslist when I get that posted.

#2 OFFLINE   maaakaaa

maaakaaa

NPORA Veteran

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:51 PM

I'm not having success linking photos, so I'll post a link to craigslist when I get that posted.

https://boulder.crai...6466978622.html

#3 OFFLINE   maaakaaa

maaakaaa

NPORA Veteran

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:18 AM

SOLD -- PLEASE DELETE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to NPORA Forums

Please REGISTER to gain full access to the forum.

Make sure you read the Forum Guidelines and don't forget to post a new intro in the New People Start Here! section, to say hi too everyone.

-NPORA