Hello from L.A.!

95CaliPathy

Bought my rig in north philly for $600, test drove around the block, paid, then filled him to the brim with my crap and drove all the way back to the desert of north LA county without a hiccup! Just started having some fun the past couple weeks digging balls deep into it and this forum has been a huge help! Glad to become a member!

20171231_073001_zpsgobk9yc2.jpg

20171231_073021_zpsupcmat4r.jpg

Edited by 95CaliPathy
  • Like 1

And what an adventure it was! Ol Brutus(yea i named em lol) had a plethora of problems including being in a front end collision in the driver front corner. Ive since straightened out the subframe and installed a new fender, corner light, new bumper. Ripped out the monstrosity of a wiring job from the previous owner jumping the turn signals. It originally came with the dealer equipped foglights which had cracked housings so i just replaced the turn signals and trim and plan on installing newer l.e.d.s. I have also reindexed the front torsion bars, set back to stock, and man were they wonky sitting uneven and very low as well as replaced the rear coil springs, shocks and complete bushings. Ive had the pleasure of pulling apart the turn signal switch and alleviating the "one highbeam" issue, replaced the timing belt, water pump, water neck, thermostat, plugs and wires. Fresh 31x10.50 tires and spare (along with neat tire cover and lock). New speed sensor but my temp and fuel gauges still read low so ill be digging that out as well. Oh, and the stand alone aftermarket trans oil cooler and filter. Now to attack the rust problem and ill have nothing to do for a couple minutes lol.

• Like 1