For sale: Bilstein 5150 rear shocks for 2" lift

XPLORx4

Hi all

I have a pair of used (30,000 miles) Bilstein 5150 shocks in good condition for sale. For use with 2" lift applications. $120 + shipping. The springs are already sold. PM me if you're interested.

shocks1.jpg?raw=1

shocks2.jpg?raw=1

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty sure hes completing his SFD install, and his replacements are a bit longer.

Bingo. Last issue is that I accidentally drilled the additional hole for the panhard drop bracket too low, making the drop bracket angled to the left, and now the panhard rod is shifted 1/2" to the left, so now I need a longer/adjustable panhard rod, because my rear shocks look like this: /_____/

Is it correctable with welded patch and/or re-drill? That was one of my concerns when I put the KrF bracket on my buddy's truck...it's a little tricky figuring out the hole alignment. A small misalignment translates into a larger one at the upper PH mount.

Is it correctable with welded patch and/or re-drill? That was one of my concerns when I put the KrF bracket on my buddy's truck...it's a little tricky figuring out the hole alignment. A small misalignment translates into a larger one at the upper PH mount.

Yeah, it's probably 100% correctable by redrilling the holes. I haven't had a chance to mess with it for a few weeks, since after I lifted the rear 6", I was getting really bad vibrations from the driveline when lightly coasting, and it's been at a shop where we've been trying to isolate where it's coming from. At first we thought it was the rear differential, but now it's looking like I might need a slip-yoke eliminator and double cardan driveshaft to get rid of the vibration.

Yeah, it's difficult to tell if what I'm experiencing is unique to my truck or if the issue might exist in others' builds, but they figure it's a "normal" side-effect of lifting that high or they don't care.