Let your Pathfinder be the star ! SFCreation.com

fleurys

Our Way of saying THANK YOU !

Here are our 4 new stars for the next 3 months ! These are customer's pictures with our products !

If you want your truck to be on the front page of SFCreation.com, **AND** that you have bought our products, send us the best pictures you have at info@sfcreation.com. The winners will be featured on our web site front page for 3 months and will be mentioned here and on Facebook. CHEERS !

Now is the time to showoff your Pathfinder !

Now, for our December-January-February Stars !

path1-L.jpg

path2-L.jpg

path3-L.jpg

path4-L.jpg

Edited by fleurys
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hers's our new March-April-May STARS... ** Congratulation ** !!

If you want your truck to be featured on our web site and have our products installed, send us your pictures at info@sfcreation.com !!

1-XL.jpg

2-XL.jpg

3-XL.jpg

4-XL.jpg

• Like 3

Congrats guys! This is an awesome idea, Steve! I'll be ordering up some more goodies from you within the next few weeks, then I'll have to send in some nice oceanfront beach pics. Cheers, my friend!

Congrats guys! This is an awesome idea, Steve! I'll be ordering up some more goodies from you within the next few weeks, then I'll have to send in some nice oceanfront beach pics. Cheers, my friend!

Thanks...and please do !!

Cheers.

S.

• 2 months later...

Here Are our June-July-August Stars.. Congrats to the owners!! If you are interested in having your truck on our home web page, and that you bought our products, send your pictures as info@sfcreation.com... Keep them coming !!

1-XL.jpg

2-XL.jpg

3-XL.jpg

4-XL.jpg

• Like 2

Hers's our new March-April-May STARS... ** Congratulation ** !!

If you want your truck to be featured on our web site and have our products installed, send us your pictures at info@sfcreation.com !!

1-XL.jpg

2-XL.jpg

3-XL.jpg

4-XL.jpg

I'd like to learn more about that last QX4. Is it someone here? I like the lights installed down there with the fog lights, tires, rear tire carrier, roof lights, etc. I'd just like to learn more about that build.

• 3 months later...

Awesome, as always Steve! I noticed tthe last one is yours, correct? IIRC, you were running 265/75's in that picture, which is where I'm leaning towards with mine. What size lift was used, and was it 1" (25mm) wheel spacers used to clear the coil bucket? Thanks in advance.

Goo

On 10/5/2018 at 3:19 PM, 01Pathmaker said:

Awesome, as always Steve! I noticed tthe last one is yours, correct? IIRC, you were running 265/75's in that picture, which is where I'm leaning towards with mine. What size lift was used, and was it 1" (25mm) wheel spacers used to clear the coil bucket? Thanks in advance.

Good eye ! yes the last one is my now gone (due to rust) pathy.

In that configuration, it was the AC coils..that was before I started the spacers company. Yes it was 265/75 and for the wheel spacers they were 1.25".

Cheers.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

New stars of our web site for the next few months .... More and more R51 are coming through !!  Don't hesitate if you have questions. (info @ sfcreation . com)

1-L.jpg

2-L.jpg

3-L.jpg

4-L.jpg

• Like 3