Arizona 2001Infiniti QX4 Build

gaps18

Great looking truck!

I'm just "spitballing" here, as my kids would say, but i alway thought the Infiniti would look good with the front fascia above the bumper blacked out, keeping the chrome logo as it is.

Great looking truck!

I'm just "spitballing" here, as my kids would say, but i alway thought the Infiniti would look good with the front fascia above the bumper blacked out, keeping the chrome logo as it is.

I may have to agree with that. It seems like it would give it more of a grille look if that’s even a thing. Heres a super rough sketch done with my phoneea13e7cae1128f5f258a681a3db1e39f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love your wheels and tires, I am on 1in spacer with OME HD front springs it would look great with those wheels and tires.

37232470935_986c755212_b.jpg21728558_10155817279979165_119288274445830785_n by gspeed151, on Flickr

Thank you! I am very happy with them thanks to Discount Tire offering $370 worth of mail-in-rebates during the black Friday weekend. If it wasn't for that I would have only bought tires and would still be on those hideous 3 spoke Infiniti rims...yours looks great too, what size tires are they?

Edited by gaps18

Thank you! I am very happy with them thanks to Discount Tire offering $370 worth of mail-in-rebates during the black Friday weekend. If it wasn't for that I would have only bought tires and would still be on those hideous 3 spoke Infiniti rims...yours looks great too, what size tires are they?

Thanks, mine tires are 265/75/16 All Terrains I am looking to go up to a 33in so a 285/75/16 in a more aggressive tire next year. And I don't like the scribbles on my front grill...ha I will make something proper to show the black grill.

Not a fan of it, too much contrast on Gold for me.

25257765848_264644b832_z.jpgblack grill by gspeed151, on Flickr

Can you swap out a Pathfinder Grill. That would give you 2 more options. I have an LE but have always liked the "mesh" look of the SEs. You could do the SE mesh black & still have gold surrounds (though that involves body color painting which is what has always stopped me in the past-not hard but a pain).

Can you swap out a Pathfinder Grill. That would give you 2 more options. I have an LE but have always liked the "mesh" look of the SEs. You could do the SE mesh black & still have gold surrounds (though that involves body color painting which is what has always stopped me in the past-not hard but a pain).

The pathfinder grill wouldnt match up, the front edge of the hood and the headlights are too different. Too bad, otherwise Id be tempted to try a Q grill on my Pathy.

I was thinking about changing to a Pathfinder headlights when I broke one (easier to find Pathfinder then the GLASS QX4 headlight) and grill but I don't want to loose the Infiniti identity, I am having a custom wrap being built for the hood and rear section so I think I am gonna leave the grill but it might look good on a darker color having a darker grill and trim.

• 2 weeks later...