2001 QX4 Hi-Beam Upgrade Bulbs/LEDs and Fog Lights

gaps18

Hey Guys, I'm looking to upgrad my high beam and fog lights to LED/HIDs in order to match the factory HID low beams. What would you recommend? I've searched some threads and looked on Amazon but if you were going to do this to yours, what would you choose?

Thank You for any info!

Edited by gaps18

Personally I wouldn't do either unless you're going to be retrofitting projectors into your lights. Both HID's and LEDs will kinda shine all over the place and blind other people on the road since they're not meant to be used in a reflector housing. HID's will be brighter, but my halogen lights are brighter and stretch farther than the LED lights in my friend's Miata. Plus LED's will flicker sometimes and look like turn signals, judging by looking at them on other people's cars, but I don't personally have experience with them

Edited by micahfelker

ok thank you for the info! I was just looking at the Sylvania ZXE and the Phillips Crystal Vision Ultra bulbs and it looks like they may get me close to the same color as my factory HID low beams. I just want to get rid of the yellow!