Seattle area Thanksgiving week Meet

TowndawgR50

Hey everyone-

Anyone interested in organizing for an impromptu meet anytime from today to the weekend following thanksgiving? Not all of us will be here after Wed but dont let that stop you from getting out. MicahFelker is in town as well and available to meet.

Thoughts are a coffee/food meetup near the Seattle area and/or a short forest road run off HWY 90, east of Issaquah with trails that will most likely have moderate amounts of snow. Open to any other suggestions. Nothing in stone yet. Olympics? Northern Cascades?

Interested so far

1) Raingoat

2)FerrariOwner

3)TowndawgR50

4)MichaFelker

• Like 2

My availability is really limited because we are in the middle of moving to a different area. I can't commit, but I will be watching to see what is decided, and see if I can make it.

TownDawgR50-Thanks for putting up the post. As you know, my truck's not really good to go but I'm happy to meet up for coffee/beer/whatever.

FerrariOwner123-Heard you've surmounted your engine problem. Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!

MicahFelker-I know TownDawg & I would be happy to meet up with you but I'm not sure either of our rigs are currently trail ready. I imagine FerrariOwner would be happy to join as well. I would direct you to GSpeed151 for a trail run. He has been running with a group of rigs under the title Prospector Overland on IG. I believe they have a run scheduled for Sunday which I'm sure you would be welcome on but it's pretty extensive-Mountain Loop Highway up by Granite Falls then up and over Rats Trap Pass to Hwy 20.

CItron - Are you moving locally or relocating to somewhere else entirely-if so, where?? Keep in touch!

Wheeling would be fun but definitely not necessary! I just want to meet up with some of you guys while I'm in the area, hang out, and take some pictures of all our rigs together and whatnot! I'm down for whatever :)

What dates are you in the Seattle area? Also, whereabouts are you going to be staying? All four of us are on the Eastside ranging from Redmond/Kirkland to Issaquah/North Bend.

Wow, Jake, that run fits the bill perfectly! Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it (promised the kids an IMAX at the Science Center this morning). Sorry that I'll miss seeing everybody.

MicahFelker-I essentially live in Kirkland and would be happy to meet up for coffee some morning or a beer some evening/afternoon. I'm in town for the Holiday and we are just having neighbors over. I work Monday & Sunday day 7a-7p but otherwise I'm only on night shifts. Let me know!

Have fun on the run!!