Phoenix area Pathy Owners

OH6PILOT

Hey Hans,

I'd be game for some trails. If you haven't checked out AZXterraClub.com, you should...they do runs throughout the year, plus other events like trail clean-ups, flag runs, and other sponsored events (and raffles).

Whereabouts in PHX are you? I'm out west, maybe 30 mins south of Crown King. Missed a run there just last weekend.

Hey Hans,

I'd be game for some trails. If you haven't checked out AZXterraClub.com, you should...they do runs throughout the year, plus other events like trail clean-ups, flag runs, and other sponsored events (and raffles).

Whereabouts in PHX are you? I'm out west, maybe 30 mins south of Crown King. Missed a run there just last weekend.

I'm in the North Phoenix area / Scottsdale area near Tatum and Thunderbird.

Looking at doing some easier trails here in the next few months to get the wife up to speed, and to test out some new upgrades.

Leaving one of the pathys in the midwest for a month or two short term, and trying to finish up my new engine installation in the Black Pathy. Work schedule has been insane, so my progress has been delayed on the engine.

I was thinking about these trails as a starter:

http://azoffroading.com/arizona-trails/wickenburg-mountains/

http://azoffroading.com/arizona-trails/new-river-canyon/

~Hans

You'll want to hit the New River trail before it rains. It can get pretty bad with new ruts and when New River washes out. That can also lead into Sheeps Crossing if you want to make a day of it.

Thanks for the info!

~Hans

Hey Hans,

Joined up on the site, and going to throw in some $$ for the membership. Looks like a good group!

• 1 month later...

Hey again, Hans. Not sure if you're following anything for the AZXC, but they're planning their 2018 Kick Off run sometime this month, probably over the last weekend.

My wife picked got me the AZ Backroads & 4WD Trails book for Christmas, and it's got me itching for a run despite being early stages for winch and bumper install. If you want to get out for a weekend day and hit a run, to test out your new lift and engine, let me know! You too, KovemaN!

AZCX Kick Off run is Crown King run on 1/27 if you're interested, with camping 1/26-1/28 near Lake Pleasant.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2041687509419378/

DAMN.

Figures..I'm working that weekend.

Trying to get the Black Pathy back online this coming week, so I may try to put it on a trail if I can make things happen by Friday!