Wheel Spacers

rc_cola_j

Anyone using wheel Spacers with stock sized wheels/tires on their R50? If so, what size (1”,1.5”,2”)? Or wheels with equivalent offset?

Would you post photos? I would like to see what different stances look like.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a 2.5" front 2" rear leveling kit from supreme suspension and 2" hub centric wheel spacers on stock le wheels (the last is a before and after pic) e265bd5eeb88baf0bd9313fc878c743d.jpgfdf542fe56f73c0860ae9b83b5989671.jpg31d55040e748f5425dc17f9d1d2ef0df.jpg2244c1da426c835c98b5b7f88958d1b9.jpg

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I had a 2.5" front 2" rear leveling kit from supreme suspension and 2" hub centric wheel spacers on stock le wheels (the last is a before and after pic) e265bd5eeb88baf0bd9313fc878c743d.jpgfdf542fe56f73c0860ae9b83b5989671.jpg31d55040e748f5425dc17f9d1d2ef0df.jpg2244c1da426c835c98b5b7f88958d1b9.jpg

And you’re running stock tire size? Did you have to do any fender trimming?

And you’re running stock tire size? Did you have to do any fender trimming?

I believe they were a little bigger.. not super sure on that but I had to trim the front bumper a little

• Like 1

I think I'll pull the trigger on the spacers now, BORAs just to be safe, now that I've seen em on a pathy almost exactly like mine. Is that factory paint? I love the look of it, like a navy ship.

• Like 1

I think I'll pull the trigger on the spacers now, BORAs just to be safe, now that I've seen em on a pathy almost exactly like mine. Is that factory paint? I love the look of it, like a navy ship.

Painted it in the garage about 2 years ago the color is "destroyer gray" if I remember right

What size are you gonna go with.....I like the look of those 2”

What size are you gonna go with.....I like the look of those 2”

probably the 2" ones, but that's gonna have to wait a while cause I just bought a beater 4runner that needs some adjustments.

• Like 1

probably the 2" ones, but that's gonna have to wait a while cause I just bought a beater 4runner that needs some adjustments.

I too am going to order some 2 inch Spacers.

I am running Toyota rims on my pathfinder, does it matter if they are hub centric or rim centric?

I too am going to order some 2 inch Spacers.

I am running Toyota rims on my pathfinder, does it matter if they are hub centric or rim centric?

Nevermind....I got the answer. I just ordered the 2inch Spacers from http://trail-gear-canada.ca

So excited!

Nevermind....I got the answer. I just ordered the 2inch Spacers from http://trail-gear-canada.ca

So excited!

8538b63a8733570b5b2bb1981e523454.jpg

I’m running 1.5 inch spacers. In my case I needed them to clear the mile marker manual hubs because the little lip at the edge of the hub that the cap clips onto was blocking the rim from fitting over the manual hubs. This is only an issue with this particular rim style as far as I know, but it’s another reason to consider spacers depending on your wheel set up. I like how the hub sits flush just inside the hub bore this way.

• Like 1

17c2c0ed0774c793d01fbf232d0ca602.jpg

Well, they arrived!

They look awesome?

But,

$>(%!! The rub the front bumper! Should I trim. Sigh.

You shouldnt need to trim too much, but yes you will need to trim to run that wide of a spacer. You can unscrew the bottom of the wheel well liner from the bumper, then push it forward a couple inches and re-secure it with new screws through the bottom of the bumper. With that done just turn the wheel back and forth and look at where it is hitting and just trim a little at a time until youre happy with the clearance. The plastic bumper is easy to trim with a good pair of shears or a utility knife.

You shouldnt need to trim too much, but yes you will need to trim to run that wide of a spacer. You can unscrew the bottom of the wheel well liner from the bumper, then push it forward a couple inches and re-secure it with new screws through the bottom of the bumper. With that done just turn the wheel back and forth and look at where it is hitting and just trim a little at a time until youre happy with the clearance. The plastic bumper is easy to trim with a good pair of shears or a utility knife.

Thanks, I’ll give it a go this weekend.