If your Pathfinder died, what would replace it?

Patrick

One new vehicle that looked promissing was the Cross Lander, but I don't think it will ever make it to the car lot.

I already bought a second Pathfinder since I liked my first one so much, I guess I would go with yet another Pathfinder in the future, but 95 and older only ever. 96-04 are unibody POS, and the 05 Pathys are IFS IRS and have way too much crap inside and out that I don't want.

any of these

Datsun 510 (if i could even find one)

Xterra or the new Frontier

Patrol

HB pickup

Power Wagon (assuming i could find one to restore)

the new Power Wagon

or a Harley Davidson Edition F-250

Thats the animal BigMike !!! My neighbor in the '80's had 2 of those and they were truely indistructable !! Was an eye opener to me. Ya didn't want to go over 55mph, but for offroad use they are almost impossible to beat. He had his from the family ranch in texas where they had been used since birth... They will never win a race, but will never let you down ! I SO do wish dodge would go retro and make a true truck like that again !!

B

I would get an old Scout II and fix er up! I loved those. My mom had one when were kids and they rock. They are like tanks.

I agree. You just couldn't kill one of those either. Shame International focused on making semi's :(

Big Mike that power wagon rocks! :clap:

Those are sweet. I don't know if you guys watch the Trucks show on Spike TV. They are rebuilding a Power Wagon with military axles and like 44" tires. Should be cool when its done.

Guest 91Pathfinder

I'd find an AMC Gremlin and fix it up. Then I'd find a way to lift it and put the old stuff from my Pathfinder in it.

Any other Nissan truck or SUV. I like the reliabilty of Nissan. If not for wheeling, then I'd go buy the same car I had before the Pathy. My '95 240SX. That car was great. But then again, I have a son, so maybe a Maxima or Altima SE-R. I need space for the carseat.

Edited by 90seven

Ok, as a wish list item, I want the Moller Sky Car....

http://www.moller.com/

At a cool million, I'm just gonna keep wishing, but it is the shet !! While you are there, check out the Wenkel based rotary engine they sell. VERY COOL !! I first found it when I was looking for a motor option for a STOL kit plane I want to build. After checking it out, I want to set up a motorcycle like that and build an amphibious vehicle based on that power plant. All I need to succeed is a rich wife and a place to work... Talking to the GF about that right now, she needs to find me one or make millions herself so I can be a parasite; we are working out the details :P What I could do with just some basic backing !!! :beer:

B