Moving To New Servers!
Members interested in helping test the new NPORA server platform, please contact RedPath88 via PM or email for further information.

Thank you,
-NPORA

Photo

An Original TMorgan R50 Lift Kit $1,000 shipped

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   PDCCD

PDCCD

NPORA Old-Timer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Local time: 06:09 AM
  • Model:SE
  • Year:2001.5

Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:46 AM

I've put the Pathy for sale finally, and I've dragged this lift kit uninstalled through 3 moves from Maine to Washington lol. Maine DMV wouldn't allow me to lift it, and when I got to Wa I've been so busy with work I never have time to wrench on or drive my Pathy, thus she's for sale. So is this kit. It was installed on his Pathfinder, pics are probably still around, just search TMorgan.

Kit includes front towers for struts, longer springs and shocks/dampened for rear. I can take pics for serious inquiries. It's a solid kit, wish I had time to pull it off. If something's happenes in the NOPRA world since I fell out of the loop that would justify a price change, don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

#2 OFFLINE   PDCCD

PDCCD

NPORA Old-Timer

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 08:07 AM

I've got pics but can't seem to figure out how to post them or even edit my original post lol. Email me at pdccd@msn.com with Pathy in subject and I'll send pics asap.

Thanks again.

#3 OFFLINE   mjotrainbrain

mjotrainbrain

CV boot torn again?!?

• TOTM Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • Local time: 05:09 AM
  • Model:Other/Unknown
  • Year:2002

Posted 04 August 2017 - 08:50 AM

Check out postimage.org for sharing pics.  I don't need the kit, but a couple questions for the benefit of others who may be interested: how much lift is it good for, how much $$$ are you looking for, and what do you mean by "front towers for the struts"; some kind of a reinforcing piece??

#4 OFFLINE   PDCCD

PDCCD

NPORA Old-Timer

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:31 PM

The asking price is posted in the title. For the sake of proficiency, I'll offer this link discussing the process:
http://www.nissanpat...e-drop-for-r50/

It's what's refered to as a sub-frame drop. They've been using them in Asia and Australia on R50's for years, but it took TMorgan and a few others to figure out how and engineer a solution. The results are amazing, but sadly I can't seem to find any pics from his installation any longer on this forum. I guess they've been archived. Typically four inches of lift can be realized.

Edited by PDCCD, 04 August 2017 - 01:32 PM.

#5 OFFLINE   ferrariowner123

ferrariowner123

Needs a VH45

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,142 posts
  • Local time: 02:09 AM
  • Model:LE
  • Year:2003

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:16 PM

Man, that name hasn't been thrown around in a long time, miss that dude, so wished he finished his crazy SAS, VH45'd R50, it was so badass!

-Kyle

#6 OFFLINE   mjotrainbrain

mjotrainbrain

CV boot torn again?!?

• TOTM Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • Local time: 05:09 AM
  • Model:Other/Unknown
  • Year:2002

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:24 PM

Man, that name hasn't been thrown around in a long time, miss that dude, so wished he finished his crazy SAS, VH45'd R50, it was so badass!

-Kyle

I thought that username sounded familiar! I remember finding that thread, it was so cool!!! I was so disappointed when I got to the end. :-(

#7 OFFLINE   PDCCD

PDCCD

NPORA Old-Timer

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:50 PM

The kid was a genius. I always wonder if he ever finished engineering school.Not that he needed it lol.

Edited by PDCCD, 29 August 2017 - 10:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to NPORA Forums

Please REGISTER to gain full access to the forum.

Make sure you read the Forum Guidelines and don't forget to post a new intro in the New People Start Here! section, to say hi too everyone.

-NPORA