Timing tensioner problem, please help

Timing tensioner Bolt (rod) broke when I was tightening it back up and now I'm stuck, my napa didn't have anything but header bolts, no lick with AutoZone, Lowe's or orchard. Can any of you please point me in the right direction on getting a replacement either online of a brick and mortar store. I refuse to use an old bolt and test the same thing happening again. Thank you

Wrecking yard. You should be able to find a Nissan with a 3.3 or 3.5, depends on which engine tou have. Maxima, frontier, Pathfinder etc. I believe its the same for all of the equipped models. Do a cross check by looking up a tensioner for any other model with the same motor on rockauto.com or something like that. If its the same part number as the unit losted for yours you should be good to go.

I can get it at wreckers for sure I'm just trying to stay away from a used bolt. I just started to tighten mine when it snapped and I wasn't even trying it. My bolt off the old engine has 300k on her so I'm not trying to use that one. I'm gonna try fastenal tomorrow if they are open but it might come down to dealer :/

To help anyone in the future, the part number for this stud is 13073V5001 at Nissan dealership and costs 3 dollars. Way better than pick and pull.

I tried auto pars stores, hardware stores, nobody seemed to have it. Just go to the dealership.

I have no idea, I looked on rock auto but none of them mentioned coming with or without a replacement bolt, just the pulley and spring. Wasn't planning on swapping either the belt or the tensioner since they are in good shape and I'm burning money on this truck faster than I can handle so I didn't want to order it and still be stuck in the same spot.