Another new project Pathfinder.

Hey folks. Just picked up another Pathfinder to replace the '89 I sold a couple years ago. This one needs some love. Paid $200, 1996, rust free body and frame, 4x4, manual, clean title, but hey, the AC works. Tranny needs to be gone though, pops out of 1st and 4th, front axles complety shot, rear control arm bushing gone, rack bushings rotten, and needs a front bumper/headlight. Everthing else is in good shape. Was debating on keeping it but it'll make a fantastic desert truck. Off to the junkyard this weekend for a bumper and possible tranny if my tranny guy says this ones too far gone...A few hundred bucks and a day or two on the rack and itll be up again!

20170625_140847_zpsfytymqwm.jpg

20170625_140858_zpskhnbvxov.jpg

And my last project I brought back from the dead..

Pathyfixed1_zpsb7f12991.jpg

Edited by Exorpmtech
  • Like 5

Nice looking r50! I love the blue. Haven't seen many in that color. When you say desert truck do you mean along the lines of a prerunner? I've always wanted to see a long travel r50 (:

Anyway, welcome to the R50 squad!

No pre-runner. Just a truck that'll drive comfortably through the washes and sand of the deserts of Arizona. I'll leave the crazy modding to the pros. I may need new springs in the back, they look pretty saggy but this thing should go everywhere I ask it to with the stock rear limited slip.

Btw, My wife says it's purple. In the light, it looks purple. I hope after a wash and wax it goes back to blue! I can't belive it still has clear coat on the paint. I'm having a hard time swallowing 'yeah, $20 on pump 6, yeah the purple truck' I bought a purple truck smfh.

Edited by Exorpmtech