Hi, Newbie here

Guest NismoGuy

Guest NismoGuy

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ralph, I'm 27 and live in Newark, Dela-where? I own a 1992 Nissan 240. This car is my baby, in the spring and summer I auto-x every chance I get. Anyone familiar with these cars knows that, being rear wheel drive, they are no good in the snow and the past couple of winters here have been bad so I was looking for a 4x4. My roomate has a 2003 Dakota and one of my other friends has a 1998 Tacoma. Both are happy with their performance but I wanted a 4 door suv instead of a truck and was between the Pathy and a JC when I discovered this wonderful site (Thanks Mr. Jim). I now am the proud owner of a 1995 se 4door 4x4 pathy :D I only offroad on the weekends with my friends and have goodyear wranglers with about 40% tread left but have had no problems keeping up with the Tacoma or Dakota where ever they go. I even had to pull my roomies Dakota out of a ditch once (he didn't think I could HA HA) it did take a little while cause my tires suck but I got him out. Well I'm new to offroading but already love it so I'm sure you'll here from me soon with questions and pics.

Happy wheelin'

• 2 weeks later...
Guest streetpathy91

youre no stranger to nissans and performance so if you need any ideas i have a ton!, just let me know and ill be happy to help!!