micahfelker

My build/adventure thread

2 minutes ago, PathyDude17 said:

Do you have to go the donor vehicle route? I'm not sure how much it would cost to rebuild your transmission.

I'm not a fan of the automatic in this and have been wanting a manual for awhile, so I just figured what better time to do it than now. I also know pretty much nothing about how auto transmissions work and have no idea how to rebuild it lol

38 minutes ago, micahfelker said:

I'm not a fan of the automatic in this and have been wanting a manual for awhile, so I just figured what better time to do it than now. I also know pretty much nothing about how auto transmissions work and have no idea how to rebuild it lol

Got it, that makes more sense

A truck from Prescott is going to have been VERY heavily used, in rough country!

• Thanks 1

Micah, have been following this thread and missing a Montana right up until you posted the pics of your Pathfinder in the snow. Yes, I miss home and will be back in NW MT mid April. I found a very nice 2000 Path SE here in SW NM that I have been upgrading. Albeit, it will not be coming back to MT this spring. I have a 2000 Xterra at home NE of Ronan that I wheel all over Montana. Another great Nissan that I have done extensive upgrades to and will continue. My hunting rig. 

We spend our winters in SW NM and I do lots of off-roading in the desert with my Pathfinder and ATV. Warmer here and no snow to deal with. Quail season runs through mid Feb. and lots of desert to roam. Keep up the thread and lots of pictures. MTG

• Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 9:09 AM, MTGunner said:

Micah, have been following this thread and missing a Montana right up until you posted the pics of your Pathfinder in the snow. Yes, I miss home and will be back in NW MT mid April. I found a very nice 2000 Path SE here in SW NM that I have been upgrading. Albeit, it will not be coming back to MT this spring. I have a 2000 Xterra at home NE of Ronan that I wheel all over Montana. Another great Nissan that I have done extensive upgrades to and will continue. My hunting rig. 

We spend our winters in SW NM and I do lots of off-roading in the desert with my Pathfinder and ATV. Warmer here and no snow to deal with. Quail season runs through mid Feb. and lots of desert to roam. Keep up the thread and lots of pictures. MTG

What brought you down there? You're missing out on all the snow wheeling here!

81c247d7fc507b756a15e927e698d952.jpgdbe40038e156b44f7204fa578c3d8f9b.jpg95bd2829cba2b7d0644160e08ab9e304.jpg

Gotta love when the driveway is taken over by pathfinders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3