Gauge compatibility

Hey guys I am planning on replacing my tach soon and was wondering what year gauges are compatible with my 97. I'd like to have the cluster out of one of the newer ones with the white face but I doubt they would be the same. Does anyone know what year trucks I can pull from for the tach?

• Like 1

As far as I know you can swap out the gauges through years 97 98 and 99. 2000 will work it's just the warning lights are in different places than the years before. I know this because I used a 2000 instrument cluster to put in my 98 Pathfinder and when I went to set the cruise control I think the ABS light lit up or something I can't remember but it was in a total different place. It's really easy just to swap out the gauges by themselves the tack has 4 screws on the back the fuel gauge I think has three and the temperature gauge has three. The speedometer is a different story you actually have to plug it in with a connector and it's hard as hell because you have no slack with the wiring harness. I just got done switching my fuel gauge and my temperature gauge with white face gauges out of a 2000 model. Super easy. The picture is a set of 98 QX4 guages/instrument cluster that I put in to my 98 Pathy.c1a58cb8adec7dd710bb723842421445.jpg

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Here's what the fuel and temp white faced guages look like installed. Eventually I will do the tack and the speedometer just haven't got that far yet. Also installed LED lights too through out the entire truck. d48cbb7b293d8cd228af752cfc290f60.jpg

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Did your Pathfinder have originally the analog (roller) odometer or the digital?

It has the digital read out I just forgot to put a bulb in it.

Sent from my Z836BL using Tapatalk