Got my wife a new vehicle!

onespiritbrain

We did a bunch of research on the most reliable vehicles and #1 was the Toyota Land Cruiser. We couldn't find a Cruiser at a reasonable price so we started looking at the Lexus equivalent and decided on the GX instead of the LX. It still shares the same engine and transmission but is closer to the V8 Runner.

We bought this thing from a private seller on CL and the POs took very good care of it! All the maintenance records were completed by the Kennesaw Toyota dealer and it has fresh LTX tires!

aa6fa3d62d5e3dcbfc47874add4b9e65.jpg66af1d7b5706ad8957745fd889bf6a81.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

We did a bunch of research on the most reliable vehicles and #1 was the Toyota Land Cruiser. We couldn't find a Cruiser at a reasonable price so we started looking at the Lexus equivalent and decided on the GX instead of the LX. It still shares the same engine and transmission but is closer to the V8 Runner.

We bought this thing from a private seller on CL and the POs took very good care of it! All the maintenance records were completed by the Kennesaw Toyota dealer and it has fresh LTX tires!

aa6fa3d62d5e3dcbfc47874add4b9e65.jpg66af1d7b5706ad8957745fd889bf6a81.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the Lexus but give me the QX4 beside it. I'm a Nissan guy... no pun intended.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk