Western Washington run.

Citron

Tahuya is pretty cool and they have stock friendly trails. Just outside of Belfair. Its more scenic than anything but there are a few areas to play around on to see what your rig can do. Good for a half day run

Im game. Lets see if more want to join in. Should be some good weather coming up too. Im almost tempted to make cards or something to drop on windshields/handout because I see so many nice Pathfinders around here but dont recognize any of them from the forums.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, thats not far from Liberty. Ive only recently started exploring that area but it's been pretty nice terrain so far. the area is only about 1.5 hours from me so Im game for some exploring.

Damn, thats not to far as the crow flies but the drive south to the hwy via Wynoochee valley road is slow and winding I take it. Google claims its over 2 hrs to get to Tahuya from the Wynoochee.

That's about right. It's 33 miles to the highway, takes about an hour. Takes about an hour 40 minutes to get to Olympia for the weekly shopping.

Wow, thats gotta take planning. I bet the view of the sky on a clear night is amazing though.

Well, what would you like to do? It seems like the middle ground, as far as I know, would be Tahuya. Dont have a whole lot of knowledge of the greater Seattle area so if there is a different set of trails between us that youd like to check out Im game.

I don't know of any. I am trying to hook up with a local off road group. They are planning a trip to Tahuya soon. Stay tuned.

I am gonna do some trails up past Liberty off Blewett, I got my new schedule and I will be ofd Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I am looking to get in the backwoods more then an ORV park myself maybe overnight it since I have the RTT. I also go up North to fish not really off roading but totally scenic and fun to explore the Forest Service roads in the summer. If anybody else has mid-week off I am down to plan something, even over towards the Olmypics.

Sorry, I am off weekends.

I would like to explore some of the roads that go between Wynoochee and Hood Canal some time. Blewett is a bit far for me. I will keep in touch and if I have some mid-week time off I will let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I've been on hiatus for nearly a decade. Most of my prior experience was AZ/CO/UT. My truck has 100K and the front is smashed & the suspension shot so it was decision time. I ran across Stioc's posts on ExPo and it has reinvigorated my enthusiasm. Right now I think my old girl is a little to tired to join but I've decided to fix the front with an offroad bumper (if I can find one other than a Sahara Bar that will fit) and winch & lift her. In the interim, I'd be happy to ride along with TownDawgR50 or Kyle (ferrariowner123). I also just realized I'm pretty sure I met Gspeed151 at NWOR this year. Once I get my rig trailworthy again I'll be game. My work schedule is very erratic so there's always a chance I can or I can't. Nice to connect with some other Path owners here in the NW.

I am trying desperately to get my bumper done. Living an hour drive from anything is hard. I live and work on site, so by the time I get off work and drive to town, the places I get metal are closed. Unless I can come up with some reason to go to town for work, I can only make it in during business hours once every two weeks on my Friday off.

Once the bumper is done and it is Street legal again I will be ready.