Other Nissan Forums

bushnut

Is it just me or do all the other Nisan forums suck? My R50 is dead...long live the R50. I've replaced it with an 02 Xterra. can anyone recommend a forum as good as this one dedicated to the wd22 (first gen xterra)?

I think that applies to every forum about everything; this one is simply the best. It's a great group of people who love what they have in common! To be honest your best bet would probably be to keep hanging around here and talk to the WD21 guys. :shrug:

I think you are right brother. all the other forums are either empty hallways whistling in the wind or are filled with adds about products or "news" items I don't want or are interested in. this forum is a gem. I am proud to have been here this long. I've learned lots and maybe passed some of that knowledge on. I don't think I'll just walk away either. always willing to help a fellow Nissan nut in a rut.

I know there are a bunch of forums for the X, can't vouch for traffic, popularity or any of that, except a good friend was big into the Xterra scene for a while, they had a great local forum going for a while, not sure if it's still around or active. Try googling Long Island Xterra forum.

I am on titantalk. Your right, it is okay. Not much technical knowledge. Mostly everyone just copies and paste the same mods. Of course, I wouldn't experiment on a new vehicle, which is why I love the wd21.

Yeah, had some really great guys on the MT site, a wealth of knowledge and information, but the two guys that started it got too busy with growing businesses, growing families and general life, they no longer had the time or enthusiasm to dedicate to running the site. Unfortunately, nobody else wanted to pickup the torch...

Working through some lingering database bugs, if this is not the original title or if this thread is not where you originally posted it, let me know and I will correct it. :aok:

Is it just me or do all the other Nisan forums suck? My R50 is dead...long live the R50. I've replaced it with an 02 Xterra. can anyone recommend a forum as good as this one dedicated to the wd22 (first gen xterra)?

A lot of them do suck, or they're dead with not many active members. Stay away from the facebook groups. It seems only the poor ass welfare collecting, poor life choice making, meth heads are on those. "My truck has 23423 problems but where can I find a lift? I looked and can't find anywhere, please spoon feed me information!"

I have an 02 Xterra as well, what questions do you have? I use clubxterra sometimes, but mostly to read old threads with pics for how to do things.

Edited by adamzan

Dare we branch out and make a WD22 section? D22? (N50 might be pushing it)

We could call it NPORA (WFX)

I've been recommending a little bit of change up/new blood for a few years now, trying to keep NPORA from stagnating. It might even bring some of the newer enthusiasts into the old fold as well...

B

• Like 3

That would be a great idea. The wd22 has a lot in common with the wd21. In working on mine, other than the supercharger and newer emissions stuff, it is pretty much the same, sans coil link rear end. Also no frame rust or tension rod BS!

Edited by adamzan
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dare we branch out and make a WD22 section? D22? (N50 might be pushing it)

We could call it NPORA (WFX)

If love to see this happen, a lot of users seem to have a X. I would consider getting one myself when my wd21 is completely dead.

If love to see this happen, a lot of users seem to have a X. I would consider getting one myself when my wd21 is completely dead.

I agree.