OBD dongle and app for IOS - what do you use?

I was about to buy an Ultra Gauge for my 02 Pathy but figured that seeing as how I have a smartphone (Iphone 6) I might as well put it to work.

So who uses an OBD-II reading program, which one, and what dongle do you use? I know some of them are not IOS capable but I've seen quite a few that are. Just wondering which ones seem to work best on our Nissans.

Havent really used many different apps but I currently use the Torque app and OBD Super Mini BT adapter. Works well and provides lots of info including realtime fuel economy/engine data figures which I use regularly to get better MPG's. Connects via Bluetooth and has been reliable with no problems so far.

Havent really used many different apps but I currently use the Torque app and OBD Super Mini BT adapter. Works well and provides lots of info including realtime fuel economy/engine data figures which I use regularly to get better MPG's. Connects via Bluetooth and has been reliable with no problems so far.

Torque is only for Android though, right? I have an iPhone.

I use ndsii on Android. It provides some consult ii features like idle air volume relearn and clearing self learning.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Not sure if its Andriod only. Do you have an Andriod tablet? I rarely use mine with my phone. Its primarily used with my tablet in conjunction with BackCountry Nav Pro because I preferred the larger screen size to be able to monitor engine and fuel economy data and GPS while driving.

I have an Iphone but all the "Good" apps are for android. I just keep my old galaxy S3 in the truck for use with the obd2 adapter.

Old??? My Galaxy Nexus is still keepin' on...albeit at its own pace...lol. I use OBD Link.

Not sure if its Andriod only. Do you have an Andriod tablet? I rarely use mine with my phone. Its primarily used with my tablet in conjunction with BackCountry Nav Pro because I preferred the larger screen size to be able to monitor engine and fuel economy data and GPS while driving.

Careful, using a device while driving is illegal in Washington. Must be hands free.

Careful, using a device while driving is illegal in Washington. Must be hands free.

Exactly. I dont have to touch once its up and running and I can see everything perfectly from the tablets larger screen. Its mounted just above the radio console.