Free is for me my 1995 wd21 budget build

Also I'm looking into some old man emu cool spring for the rear should give me 1.75" anyone have advice or know anyone that has them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alright so after some research i order the ac 1.5" coils and they should be in tomorrow ill crank my tbars to make up the difference. I got some sanding done and took off the tire rack and roof rack. couple of buddies invited me to go riding this weekend and couldnt resist so now i need to rewash and keep sanding. ill be bed lining the floor too so all seats and carpet out hopefully wednesday but ill keep updates coming

e2051a1b8531a6c99531abdd5b11c2c1.jpg

So it's confirmed a bench seat from a hardbody bolts in no problem*

* I live in florida which is very flat and this is strictly a fun truck for me so for no parking brake is disabled, but I will be either sliding it forward and extending the brake line or moving to the trucks stock position which is to the right of the steering wheel

• Like 2

The bracket was a direct fit no mods needed also the inside rear bucket seat mounts are the exact spots for the additional seat belt. I will be driving it the next few days to test comfort. the best thing so far is the rear leg room(the seat is significantly thinner because the back is unfinished ) I adjusted my seat with a similar lever to the buckets which is on the drivers side fairly easy to use goes just as close and far as the buckets, but all the way back is uncomfortable I fell as though I'm reaching for the peddles and I'm 6'1". All in all was worth the $50 so far we'll see how much it cost to relocate the parking brake

cbff14e00e93c25bd144c7ee6e8a2f4b.jpg

Got coils put in and t bars cranked will post pics tomorrow in the light of day to show it. you can see the difference clearly in the coils themselves. Also measurements before and after confirm exactly 1.5" of lift so I'm really happy so far.

• Like 1

cbff14e00e93c25bd144c7ee6e8a2f4b.jpg

Got coils put in and t bars cranked will post pics tomorrow in the light of day to show it. you can see the difference clearly in the coils themselves. Also measurements before and after confirm exactly 1.5" of lift so I'm really happy so far.

WP_20170510_09_30_31_Pro_zpsljhhrfhe.jpg

with my new coil able to gain around 25-30mm of lift

93338377684df0e6a0ae49a6a348fc94.jpg

So it's dirty and partly sanded but it's lifted. Also bench seat update it's nice and comfy and less claustrophobic than the buckets

• Like 5

So in my haste the other night I forgot to crank down the lugs on my rear drivers side tire so now I have created more work . Luckily it came off at low speed but a life lesson learned the hard way take your time do it right.

so pulled everything apart some scratches on the bottom of the rotor and and a little bit of bent thin metal around the rotor some carved out lug studs was the damage. so $12 from oreillys and new lug studs put on, put the parking brake back on crank down the lugs on the tire and everything runs great again

• Like 1

Ok..THAT rocks....Thanks for posting the spray on bed liner! Didn;t even think about it that way...was in tunnel vision to Autozone or Oreillys for rattle can or roll-on...

Just ordered this bumper which is the same width supposedly as my stock bumper and am buying the winch on Monday with my 25% off harbor freight coupon so hopefully end of next week I'll be done with everything external.

bf9228993a59688d7436cb94667f6f29.jpg

3b481362f4003359cf0d946851f2c317.jpg

• Like 1

So of course it's been raining the last 3 days so paint is not an option Guess I'll get the booth ready in my garage and get everything taped off and ready hopefully this weekend I can get some time

So still super humid but I got the winch bolted in and tested still have to hide some wires but it's mounted. Had to cut out some of the rear support, and cut down the winch mount plate but it's done. Got to redo the grille and install the spots for high low option now but I am happy with the way the front is shaping up 880100e2e59fed45a7bb0825758637fc.jpg5d32c15e7db014e084f2fed4d4f3aeb5.jpgf5419e23d7c2dc57ec8c43c0a8fb3b95.jpg7a7443010c85efa1fa8d0ca4a169aa89.jpg

I wish I had the patience for body work. Tried helping a guy wet sand, I only made it an hour or so and gave up. What color are you using for top coat?

So peeled the tape off and I'm stoked on it put the tire carrier back, roof rack on and mocked my rear bumper in. I must say I'm quite excited with this build and can't wait to finish it. Which I don't know if I ever will but at the least happy with the progress.

482bc004aae129f634d0c81e1c501f68.jpg

fd5ee09c6361f30358d6e7a0ffb0edc2.jpgafacb20bea68616dd8134d973b2c29b6.jpg

Like the bumper. Please post what you need to do to make it fit.

Oh, and the rest is looking good.

Edited by Citron