the story of my beloved Pathfinder...hope you dont get bored..

Bdawg

about 4 months ago I bought a 1990 2 door pathfinder.. burgundy color, 5 speed transmission. bought it with no start issue... after sometime fiddling with it I found the fusible links the fuel injectors were melted.plus it had a dented right fender and bad tires..I paid $400 for it. 2 weeks later I bought another pathfinder this one a 93...also had a no start issue $300... took me 2 minutes to find the melted links again.. it was too good to dismantle so I sold it 2 days later for more than double what I paid. now onto purchase number 3... same color 93 in FANTASTIC condition except a bad auto transmission....I had tranny shop check it before I used it for parts.. fender... chrome bumbers seats various other things.... when all is said and done my pathfinder costs me a grand total of $300...I have pictures if any body would like to check them out....I LOVE THE RIG!!

• Like 1

Me and my big mouth. No clue how to post pictures!! Any help?? Using iPhone

Download an app called "Tapatalk". Pic hosting is free inside the app and it works great. Be aware that when using Tapatalk, if you post a new thread it will say that there was an error but there is no error. After the error, look where you tried to post the thread and you'll see that it actually did post. That's the only issue I've come across. I do the $1 per month to remove ads also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by onespiritbrain

How to post a Photo

Download an app called "Tapatalk". Pic hosting is free inside the app and it works great. Be aware that when using Tapatalk, if you post a new thread it will say that there was an error but there is no error. After the error, look where you tried to post the thread and you'll see that it actually did post. That's the only issue I've come across. I do the $1 per month to remove ads also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given the fact that this has been an ongoing issue with crapatalk... err I mean tapatalk since the beginning, says [to me] that you should not be paying a dime to them.

• 2 weeks later...

More pics would be great. What is also great is that you managed to make some money from your work!

Keep up the good work mate!