Double checking bump stop part number

RCWD21

I've been reading and I know there are low profile bump stops and then there are ultra low profile bump stops. Problem is, I don't know which part number is the correct one for the low profile ones. I'm staying away from the ultra low profile ones since they're just inviting tons of cv axle problems.

I found a set on ebay for $16 and wanted to double check on here to make sure these are the correct ones.

The part number below sounds like the right one as it's .6" thick.

9.9102G is the part number.

Item Dimensions

Length: 6.6""

Width: 2.5""

Height: 0.6""

Weight: 0.4 pounds

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Since it's too late to edit my original post I also found 9.9116 on energy suspensions website. They're 1" tall versus the .6" tall of the 9.9102G. I'm debating on which to go with but I'm still curious as to what everyone else had used when replacing their bump stops.

I went ahead and ordered the bump stops from my first post on here. A little over $13 with a free life time upgrade and warranty direct from Energy Suspensions website.

The original bump stop measures 7/8" tall, the new ones are 11/16" tall so not too much thinner but should still alow more travel.

I used the Ultra Low profile ones that AC sells on their website. I didn't have any problems with those. Unless you're Maxing out your torsion bars so that you're riding on the upper control arms all of the time, you shouldn't have any problems. They just allow for more travel... Like maybe an inch... or maybe that's wishful thinking...

I have no bump stops and have never had issues with the CV's. Ever. This is with 3" of suspension lift and 33" tires. Just don't go bouncing off rocks at full throttle and you'll be fine.

I got them installed today, they gave my roughly an extra 1/4 inch of distance between the stop and the arm.

I can always trim them down a bit. But for now I got everything fairly close seeing as I need to get all the weight sorted out and give the reindex time to settle some.

Overall I'm happy with them and they provide piece of mind since I'm usually pretty damn rough on my stuff, like finding pot holes in a road that's halfway flooded from rain.