Creaking Front End

ryjaytay38

I'm still relatively new to this forum but the few times I've bounced things off you guys, you've been right on. Hopefully you can help me with this one. 01 Pathfinder, recently installed new axles, control arms, lower ball joints, outer tie rod ends, sway bar links, and struts and springs. Struts and springs were put on about a month after all of the other and about two weeks after that, the truck developed the creaking noise. It starts as soon as I put it in reverse in the driveway. It's not a squeak at all but a low creaking noise. It doesn't do it when i go over speed bumps or down the curb-like end of the driveway, but it's more of when I turn or the whole truck initially moves(like when it's put in gear). I can't get it to make noise when I bounce it while parked. I'm leaning toward sway bar links are junk or possibly lower ball joints? Am I on the right track or do I have no business trying to play mechanic? Any help would be appreciated!!!

Had similar issue with my 2001 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4x4 5spd after I had changed everything in the front end out and put a small lift on. Though I thought like you probably (wtf); I later discovered that it just had to settle a bit. Then I had some creaking popping noise too about 30,000 miles later and got worried about it and took to the Facebook 96-04 R50 page. They were pretty dead on with guessing a cv axle either going out early or like my mechanic told me; "it might have just got in a bind" as I was unable to replicate it. Hope this helps. Good luck and I'd encourage you to check that Facebook page out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk