New product for the SFD Crew - SFCreation.com

fleurys

I am at the final stages of fabrication for a new product for the Sub Frame Drop 4" crew. A rear 1/4" aluminium plate with the proper angles in it that will fit with the rest of my products for a complete solution for under armor. With this final piece of the puzzle, you can have the entire under-body covered from front to back.

Pricing coming soon, check the website next week.

Cheers.

Steve.

side_zps65b2csiy.jpg

profile1_zpsclj9555t.jpg

I am at the final stages of fabrication for a new product for the Sub Frame Drop 4" crew. A rear 1/4" aluminium plate with the proper angles in it that will fit with the rest of my products for a complete solution for under armor. With this final piece of the puzzle, you can have the entire under-body covered from front to back.

Pricing coming soon, check the website next week.

Cheers.

Steve.

side_zps65b2csiy.jpg

profile1_zpsclj9555t.jpg

What companies are still doing this SFD for the R50s still?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well THAT'S a pretty negative attitude-lol. I think that you should think, "Yeah, I SHOULD make some, quality, Made in Canada sliders and increase the number of items in my Cool catalog of PF body armour!" I'm sure I'm not the only one who just thought this...just sayin...

Well THAT'S a pretty negative attitude-lol. I think that you should think, "Yeah, I SHOULD make some, quality, Made in Canada sliders and increase the number of items in my Cool catalog of PF body armour!" I'm sure I'm not the only one who just thought this...just sayin...

You're right !... What I meant is that passed 75lbs, canadapost will not accept the shipment... it then becomes a LDL pallet shipment...with huge costs for the customer... The shipping would probably end costing more than the product... but I guess I could try finding a solution LOL...

Thanks for the comment !

Steve.

You're right !... What I meant is that passed 75lbs, canadapost will not accept the shipment... it then becomes a LDL pallet shipment...with huge costs for the customer... The shipping would probably end costing more than the product... but I guess I could try finding a solution LOL...

Thanks for the comment !

Steve.

Maybe ship one at a time? But even at that, I'd imagine shipping would still be very costly, and then people would complain that their sliders arrived a week apart or something...

Thanks for the comment !

Steve.

How much do you estimate the sliders would weigh? Shipping as separate packages not an option? What about Purolator or some third-party?

Do you have a friend on the west coast you would be able to ship a profitable amount to, which he could distribute?

Just flingin' ideas out there because sliders are basically the last piece to complete basic truck armor.

How much do you estimate the sliders would weigh? Shipping as separate packages not an option? What about Purolator or some third-party?

Do you have a friend on the west coast you would be able to ship a profitable amount to, which he could distribute?

Just flingin' ideas out there because sliders are basically the last piece to complete basic truck armor.

Not sure but I do recall mine were not light

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/20099-fleuryss-path-01/?p=482830

but all this got me thinking about probably a similar system but instead of 3/16 steel, I'm tempted to look at 1/4" or higher aluminium tubing with uhmw for scrape protection... it could be a nice high end rockslider and lighter also...

Now that the rear 4" sfd skidplate is finish, I will start on a new product... I just need to choose which one would make more business sens... (also fill a demand)...

I'm open to suggestions..

S.

I would say a winch bumper or rock sliders. It sounds like both might have issues with shipping.

Even just straight up tube bumpers would be OK in my books...

Is SF creation going to make a SFD? It would be awesome if you guys made it to were people can buy the steering extensions. thats the only thing holding me back from doing it

No SFD in the short term. As for the steering extensions, I sent you all the info in private.

Cheers.