What is your Pathfinders nickname?

DarekG

I find that many people who are really into their rides eventually name their vehicles. I figured this would be a fun thread so let's start... What is your Pathfinders nickname?

Mine is affectionately known as "Rustina" AKA "The Rustfinder"

Put some 15x10 turbines on it, tires poke a bit. Started referring to it as the "Stancefinder"

Maybe I'll give that name to my 240SX, though it too could just as easily be Rustina.

KaKYnSy.jpg

About a good inch and a half of tread sticks out, throws mud all over the side. I got a set of fender flares, but I'm not quite sure how the back ones mount yet. Haven't really looked, but the front mount through the tabs on the fender, but there aren't any on the back.

So mine is not quiet a Pathfinder, but in 1996, it was the closest thing Nissan offered in our country

9f94d513f50d311024243ca7dd7bd025.jpg

Earned the name "Hillbilly" in 2006 already. But I have carried the name further by in the way the vehicle has been modified and fixed over the years. Budgets have always been tight. Vehicle has been written off twice by the insurance, but I have each time been able to rescue it. End result is some sketchy work and repairs.

But it has never left me stranded next to the road or trail. Gets used as my daily intimidation tool...err.... driver.

He is part of the family.

Disclaimer! ! No offence intended to Hillbillies. I use this term with utmost affection.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Haha I am loving some of the replies in this thread.

Vehicle has been written off twice by the insurance, but I have each time been able to rescue it. End result is some sketchy work and repairs.

Awesome. You gotta pull through for the vehicles you love.

Haha I am loving some of the replies in this thread.

Awesome. You gotta pull through for the vehicles you love.

Now you mention it, the donor vehicle I bought for the last rescue, was a 82 MQ Patrol UTE for its suspension. It also went to saving another two vehicles with a heap of spares left that have probably helped even more.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Rat Trap, because there was a dead rat in the resonator when I got it.

PATJ, the upper mounts on the rear flares are these hokey U-shaped plastic bits that sort of clamp the flare to the fender, with a fastener just to hold them shut. Not all flares are alike, either, I picked one off a '93 (I think?) at the wreckers and it didn't fit my '95. I think the U-shaped bits were even different. But the ones off the '95 later fit my current '93 no problem. :shrug: A friend of mine with similar wheel poke on his S10 has been running lawn edging for most of the winter and it seems to work pretty well.

• 1 month later...

Julian. Affectionately named after Julian Smith a you tuber. It the sons PF. There's a dancing hula girl on the dash named Julia too. Carl is on his key chain.

Name: Marvin.

Color: Green.

Standard Ordinance: Full Premium Fuel Load and 1 X Illudium Q36 Expolsive Space Modulator

Mission: To witness "Earth Shattering Kaboom!"

Where's the Earth Shattering Kaboom!?!?!

I'm wondering why most people like to give their trucks female names. It's not like you're gay if you name it Bill, you know :D

• Like 1