Need help finding air intake boot

NovaPath

Alright Ladies and Gents,

I'm trying to locate a new air intake boot, best as I can tell it is only sold as the assembly via part #16576-4W00A. Best price i've found is on amazon at $145, but all I really need is the darn flexible boot part.

Has anyone else had one of these crack on a VQ engine and come up with a better(I.E. cheaper) alternative?

Thanks!

I found one in good condition off of a qx4 in a junkyard. Mine cracked removing it to change plugs.

Little bitty crack on the flexible piece where you couldn't hardly see it gave me all kinds of headaches diagnosing a misfire after Changing the plugs and coils.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No unfortunately, it is the other one....seems to be the only place is junkyard or to put up with the $150 price tag. ugh.

what does the one look like your looking for?

I'll take a look out in the garage tomorrow morning for it. I used to have 2 of them but pretty sure I sold one of them awhile back so should still be 1 left. I will let you know after I check if I do still have it. If so I would be willing to send it out to you if you covered shipping & whatever you felt was fair for the part.

• Like 1

Thanks all! My budget is basically to just get the damn job done, i've got one on order from amazon prime for 145 but it is out of stock and has been now for two weeks. They have a new one for 170 shipped in stock...let me know what you'd want for the used ones!

I need one too. My order on NissanPartsDeal just got canceled for being on indefinite backorder. I was going to buy the one on PartsGeek but I just realized it isn't genuine Nissan. It is a brand called OES Genuine. Since it is no cheaper than genuine Nissan, I'm thinking of ordering from another dealership.

I saw the whole intake assembly at a u pull n pay in orlando and at budget u pull it in winter garden. Both run less that 10 a piece bucks there. But that was a couple weeks ago.