Sign in to follow this  
TowndawgR50

Wrecking yards in WA

Anyone have recommendations on yards in the Puget Sound area that will have R50's? I want to grab a few thing's and havent been to any wrecking yards in the area

I am looking for a good yard in my area (Olympic Peninsula). The local Nissan dealer recommended Felton's, they specialize in Nissan/infinity, but they are in Snohomish. That is more in your neck of the woods. I heard good things about B and R in Chehalis, but they changed hands a few years ago so I don't know how they are now.

Edit: forgot to add the link. http://feltonautoparts.com

Edited by Citron

Damn, thats still 1 hr away. I need access to the trucks too. Seems like they arent full service yards and only pull parts themselves to sell over the counter. Gotta pull a template from the rear quarter for my tire carrier and grab a bunch of fasteners for other stuff.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll keep their info for future needs.

Edited by TowndawgR50

Download an app called Row52. It will lead you to the rigs you want.

Ah, thanks! Ill check it out.

Found a few in Renton, but no way of telling if they have tire carriers. Ill have to stop in and take a look on my way home from work.

Thanks again for the info guys.

Well that was easy...

South End Auto Wreckers in Renton had a bunch of R50's and 1 had what I needed. Right on the way home from work too.

Very cool.

Indeed. I was pretty stoked. Really good prices too. Didnt need the carrier as I had one that I bought before I moved up here but I got it anyways because it was too cheap to pass up. Hopefully sell it at the swap meet coming up soon.

20170306_162523_zpslmsqt3sg.jpg