New here and new to Pathfinder.

Bdawg

Recently purchased very first pathfinder. Even though I bought it with a no start issue. Turned out to be fusable link to Fuel injectors. Once that was fixed it runs rough. Not sure what to do next. It's a 90 2door 5 speed although I've had it for nearly a month and only driven it less than 50 miles I LOVE IT. I would like to find a parts rig in my area Oregon.

Recently purchased very first pathfinder. Even though I bought it with a no start issue. Turned out to be fusable link to Fuel injectors. Once that was fixed it runs rough. Not sure what to do next. It's a 90 2door 5 speed although I've had it for nearly a month and only driven it less than 50 miles I LOVE IT. I would like to find a parts rig in my area Oregon.

Like a TRUE 90 2 Door? MPFI 2 door or TBI?

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got it running as it should. Step one was a general tune up. No change. Thankfully I've spent next to nothing to get it to this point. After reading through those forum and the many publications I all of the sudden came out of the fog and was able to get the idle set to correct spec's followed by correct timing. So far just a few hundred dollars including purchase and I have a fantastic runny pathfinder. Next? Front brakes and replacement track bar.

Including the price of the rig I'm under $1000 into it. Of course you would think it's a real heap at that price but actually it's a very nice rig. Good paint clean and complete interior plus I cant forget I bought brand new tires all the way around all in that price. I did read somewhere that this is a rare model being it's a 2 door and a 90. I'm having a good time with it now that I've worked the bugs out.