`Would 1995 Nissan Pickup XE bumper fit on 1995 Pathfinder XE?

wd21fan

Hi all,

I have had a 1995 Pathfinder XE for some time and have been eyeing black primed front bumper and related parts. I found the following for 1995 Nissan Pickup XE on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FRONT-BUMPER-BLACK-VALANCE-FINISHER-VALANCE-BRACKET-10PC/121274412433?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D20131003132420%26meid%3D4f176db984604bb9ab895da43d0f6de5%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D6%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D171747440030

It has front center bumper, ends, park/signal lamps, brackets and front valance. The price is $147+$62 shipping.

Any advice if these pickup parts would fit on 1995 wd21; also if you know of similar deals for 1995 wd21 that would be awesome too.

Thanks,

I think the pickup body sat a little higher than the Pathy body, so the brackets may be different if you go for a HB bumper. I would be kinda surprised if Nissan changed the bumper itself. What I'd do is look up the bumper for the Hardbody and the Pathfinder on Rockauto, or factorynissanparts.com, and see if the part number is the same. Same PN, same part.

The one you posted doesn't look bad but I do notice the turn signals are a little different from stock.

• Like 1

I think the pickup body sat a little higher than the Pathy body, so the brackets may be different if you go for a HB bumper. I would be kinda surprised if Nissan changed the bumper itself. What I'd do is look up the bumper for the Hardbody and the Pathfinder on Rockauto, or factorynissanparts.com, and see if the part number is the same. Same PN, same part.

The one you posted doesn't look bad but I do notice the turn signals are a little different from stock.

Thanks; I checked factorynissanparts.com - front bumper center has different part numbers for the hardbody and pathfinder. Guess so far the second ebay link is the better option. If only I could find a used ARB wd21 bumper, that would be great.

Thanks; I checked factorynissanparts.com - front bumper center has different part numbers for the hardbody and pathfinder. Guess so far the second ebay link is the better option. If only I could find a used ARB wd21 bumper, that would be great.

Interesting that they'd go to the trouble of designing two different bumpers. Good to know!

• 4 weeks later...

The bumper is the same, the brackets are different. But you can use pathy brackets and it will fit. I have a chrome truck bumper on my 95 i got from the junk yard. The front valance is different too. The trucks use bolt/screws into the core support and pathys use clips. The truck valance does line up with most of the holes and fender flares but you would have to figure out how to mount it solidly.