Hello from Wa State

Gspeed151

I am Brian I have a Infiniti QX4 so its a rebadged Pathfinder I bought as a winter rig for my mom then took it over and got the itch and fell into a mild build for my weekend adventure excursions.

About me; I have been selling cars for about 15 years and more then half of that was/is selling Nissans and I have owned 12 Nissan/Infiniti products throughout the years so I can be labeled as an enthusiast. I sold my R50 with the 3.5L last year which I wish I would have kept but if anybody has suggestions on this 3.3L to improve..just about anything I am all ears. I am not a huge offroader mostly hiking, fishing and camping. I am planning on going a little further out on trails then my daily driver 2016 Altima can take me.

About my ride; 1997 Infiniti QX4 with 245k miles on it. The engine was replaced before I got it and has about 100k on it.Things I have done so far; Timing belt and water pump, front brakes, battery, Kenwood deck, remote start, LED head lights and fog lights, Wintercat snow tires. Things in the process upper and lower trailing arms, struts, shocks and air lift in the rear. Things on the horizon; safari rack with lights, awning and highlift jack, new All Terrain tires and wheels in the summer.

As I mentioned I am trying keep it on a budget and always open to suggestions. I look forward to interacting with other R50 owners to get ideas.

Thanks for your input and happy trails to all!

• 3 weeks later...