As some of you know, I bought this Pathy in 1999 with 60k miles. It is now closer to 293k and I just bought a 02 in December.
95 Pathy has issues:
- oil leak from area behind water pump
- the wire to the oil sensor was unintentionally yanked out about 2 years ago, and after not being able to figure out how to put it back on, I just made sure it wouldn't snag anything
- doesn't always start (strong belief it has to do with the sidepost battery, for when that's when the issue started)
- Engine codes it throws are 32 and 34 -emission related, but will still pass smog
- power steering leak
- I believe rear differential leak (just started last month)
It is currently located in Vegas and I am in Ohio (moved. It feels wrong to scrap it, and I had originally daydream of rebuilding it..until I started driving the 02 and felt the huge difference in the two. So I ponder selling it, I know I won't get much for it, but it's been a loyal friend for 17 years. My son has expressed driving it when he's old enough, but I have a hard time letting someone else drive my trusted friend as long as I own it.