Moving To New Servers!
Members interested in helping test the new NPORA server platform, please contact RedPath88 via PM or email for further information.

Thank you,
-NPORA

Photo

High End Car Audio for sale - Image Dynamics/Skar Audio

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   onespiritbrain

onespiritbrain

NPORA Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Local time: 05:24 PM
  • Model:LE
  • Year:1999

Posted 21 December 2016 - 06:39 PM

Hello all, I really want a winch and I'm going to have to part with my system to make it happen :( So I have a high end SQ system and I am going to sell the subwoofer/amp/wiring. The speaker is an Image Dynamics IDMAX15D2 in a box built specifically for its thiele-small parameters, tuned at 25hz. The amp is a Skar Audio SK-1500.1 and it makes more than rated RMS wattage (it is good to have head room in a system because you avoid distortion). The wiring is Stinger OFC 1/0 and Stinger RCAs. I paid over $1200 for everything new.

Details:
Image Dynamics IDMAX15D2
New: $500
ed4022cdec16aaecfb2054cdd6d3e5ea.png
Box is 3/4" MDF 4.4ft3 gross 3.97ft3 after displacement with bracing and carpet to match beige R50 carpet. The vent is tuned at 25Hz. (I have the T/S params and the winISD profile somewhere if you need to build a different size box.)

Skar Audio SK-1500.1
New: $350(they dropped pricing to $279 recently)
4628cafdd859569a03a11aab9f60c82e.png
Stinger OFC 1/0 Kit
New: $175
I can't find the specific kit on sonic electronic now but that's where I bought it.

Like I said I really just want a winch and the one I'm eyeing is a 9500lb Super Winch ;) so as long as I can buy that winch you might be able to snag a very nice system for WAY cheaper than you could build it for!

Thank you,
Michael Greene

#2 OFFLINE   onespiritbrain

onespiritbrain

NPORA Veteran

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:01 PM

Should've already said it; I live in Gainesville Georgia and will drive 100miles, north of latitude with Atlanta, in to Alabama, Tennessee, North or South Carolina. I will drive 100 miles south of Atlanta in any southern direction.

#3 OFFLINE   03TroutFinder

03TroutFinder

NPORA Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Model:SE
  • Year:2003

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:20 PM

Hey, I live in Gainesville too! Didn't think there was anyone else on here from the Atlanta area.

#4 OFFLINE   onespiritbrain

onespiritbrain

NPORA Veteran

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:24 PM

Hey, I live in Gainesville too! Didn't think there was anyone else on here from the Atlanta area.

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to NPORA Forums

Please REGISTER to gain full access to the forum.

Make sure you read the Forum Guidelines and don't forget to post a new intro in the New People Start Here! section, to say hi too everyone.

-NPORA