1993 nissan pathinder lift options

blue24hike

There's fleurys products which is the simplest option, and then there's the Jeep Grand Cherokee spring option which is how I'm going on mine, and then there's also springs from 4x4parts.com and other site. To me and a lot of others Calmini products are over priced and there are other options out there that are equally good or even better. Take a look around the forum and check out all your options before you decide, but if you're only looking for a few inches Fleurys spacers are the way to go.

Sent from inside my potato

93 Pathy is based on the D21 chassis. You can crank up the torsions and maybe even add a coil over, but 40mm is about the limit and you are into having problems with draglink, idler arm and tie rod ball joints going south in a hurry.

OEM spares last a bit longer, but we know how much that costs.

I cut bump stops to give myself a bit more droop, as 40mm puts you very close to dropping onto your bump stops over suspension fall out situations. Then I started getting CV binding at full droop.

Only way to get a descent lift is with drop box/frame to drop the entire front end off the chassis.

The D21 front end hates lifts and bigger tires. Nissan did not give us much to play with.

My D21 leaf sprung rear end was open to just about as much lift as I wanted. Bashed in drop boxes and 150mm lift. With a one piece propshaft my angles on the UJs are still ok. I just had to extend the propshaft a bit to reduce the amount of hang out on the slip yolk at the gearbox.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I did not use them, but Superlift upper control arms are supposed to make your ball joint angles better. I chose to buy new Moog grand cherokee coil springs rather than find old ones at a junkyard. Cut off the part of the coil that narrows in diameter.

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/18-rear-spring-options-for-lifting-your-wd21-pathy/?do=findComment&comment=56

There is a bunch of info already posted in the forum, which I used when I lifted my 94. Browse around a bit and search and you too can find it. You can search the site with google which is way better than the forum search engine.