R50 Crosslink, Mid Skid and Rear Skid PreSale -Ends December 31st-

fleurys

The Time has come...

I'm offering you to be the first to receive my newborns. These new products will be available for the new year but exceptionally, I am offering them to the NPORA community first. Here's your chance to go offroad with a completely different set of mind knowing you're not going to bust an engine or trans oil pan or a front driveshaft, diff etc... This makes a huge difference between being stressed out and being zen during the trail.

Like I mentioned on another post, even if you do not rock climb with your pathfinder, I have seen , more than once, a simple branch going through an oil pan during a trail. You can imagine how this can turn a nice trail day into a nightmare.

I have 3 new products to offer. They are:

1) Control Arm Crosslink. This item will serve two purposes.First to stiffen the front by linking both control arms, then to serve as a solid platform for the mid and rear skidplate. Complete Description and pricing at the bottom of this post.

2) 1/4" Aluminium Mid Skidplate. Connects on the sub frame in the front and to the crosslink in the rear. Protects Front diff and engine oil pan. YOU WILL NEED THE CROSSLINK TO INSTALL THIS SKIDPLATE. Complete Description and pricing at the bottom of this post.

3) 1/4" Aluminium Rear Skidplate. Connects on the crosslink in the front and to the trans. crossmember in the rear. Protects complete Transmission, Front Driveshaft, Front ujoints, Transfer Case.YOU WILL NEED THE CROSSLINK TO INSTALL THIS SKIDPLATE. Complete Description and pricing at the bottom of this post.

Listening to the members here, I have decided to offer everything either raw or Powder Coated. One very important thing to note is that raw aluminium is rarely free of scratches when the plates are delivered. This usually happens during the handling and transport before they even get to me. After a few complaints of unknowing clients, this is when I decided to powdercoat everything. The scratches are usually on the surface and not very deep. But it has happens once or twice where I needed to sand the plate before powdercoating it. This means that surface scratches will be present and if there is deeper ones, I will sand them in order to make them look better. So the RAW ALUMINIUM Option will possibly have surface scratches and/or sanding marks. There is not much more I can do on that subject :-)

I have made a serious effort to lower my prices (with the design and also for this special one time only offer). SHIPPING IS FREE FOR USA AND CANADA.. So please consider this in your comparison with other products. It is most likely that the prices will be adjusted (read higher) when they get posted on my website in january 2017.

For those who already bought my front skidplate, these new products are compatible with it.

For those who already bought my crosslink in the past , then you will still be able to fit the mid and rear skidplates but you will need to drill new holes in them since the spacing is different between the old and the new crosslink. If you need more details, please send me a private message or get in touch by email at sfcreation<@>yahoo.com (without the brackets).

The preSale is open from now to December 31st. The fabricating will start on January 9th (because of the construction workers winter vacation) and depending on the options taken, the first items will start shipping before the end of January. The shipping is insured and tracked. The tracking number will be communicated to you when your items ships.

I will use this post to list the members that have ordered. It will be an easy way to confirm the items you ordered and also the state of the fabrication and shipping. Instead of updating everyone individually , I will post the state of the different steps in here.

Finally, you can see a few of my trail test in the past on my personal youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/fleurys2.. I have been running these skidplates since 2010 and my truck never suffered any breakage from hits on rocks.. I know these are probably the best investment you can do to your truck if you go offroad.

Procedure to ORDER:

Send me EITHER a private message here or an email at : Sfcreation<@>yahoo.com (without the brackets) with the following information

1) Full Name

2) Your NPORA member name (ex: mine is fleurys)

2) Full Shipping Address

3) EMAIL ADDRESS that your paypal account is linked to. (This is where I will send the paypal invoice)

4) QUANTITY and OPTIONS of the products that you want

5)*** I only Ship to paypal confirmed address. Make sure that your shipping address is correct when doing the paypal payment***

From there I will send a paypal invoice. Once paid I will add your npora name here, in this post, with the items your ordered and the status within 48 hours. In order to be part of this presale, the payment must be done before December 31st.

NAMES OF LUCKY BUYERS:

1) CORNPONE99 - 2 Stickers - Front Skid Powder coat - Mid skid RAW - Rear skid RAW - Crosslink RAW

2) PISTE - Crosslink Powder Coated

3) RICHMOND - Crosslink Powder Coated

4) RANGERPATHY - Mid Skid powder Coated - Rear Skid Powder Coated - Crosslink Powder Coated

5)

BLACK = IN STANDBY

ORANGE = IN FABRICATION

BLUE = AT POWDER COATING STATION

GREEN = SHIPPED (Check you emails for tracking number)

Here are the details and price of the products:

1) Crosslink 100$ RAW STEEL (Optional Black Powder Coated Finish +15$)

This Crosslink's primary function is to increase torsional stiffness of the unibody of your pathfinder. You will immediately feel the benefits of this with improved steering response and reduced body rattles.
The second function of this Crosslink is to serve as a point of attachment for our mid and rear skidplates.
Built from 3/16" steel all around and 5/16" Support tabs, this link will not break. It has been overbuilt in order to provide an unparalleled solid platform for our mid and rear skidplates. Recessed to the maximum, this crosslink is as high as possible in order to keep maximum clearance.
13 Lbs

IMG_0371%20-%20Copy_zps46cq1p5a.jpg

IMG_0343_zps8nmc8bvr.jpg

2) MID skidplate 155$ RAW ALUMINIUM (Optional Black Powder Coated Finish +20$)

This skidplate will protect the very exposed engine oil pan and front differential. It attaches to the Sub frame in the front and to the re-inforced crosslink (sold separately) at the rear.
Light and resistant, this plate will protect expensive drivetrain parts from rocks and off-road mishaps.
It is independent from the front skidplate and does not requires it.
PLEASE NOTE : The Control arm Crosslink is necessary in order to attach this skid plate. It is not included with it.
1/4" 6061-T6 Aluminum
Only 10 Lbs
Bolt on installation - no drilling or cutting
Powder coated black for a top notch finish as an option **
** SYMMETRIC AND FULLY REVERSIBLE- IT'S LIKE HAVING 2 PLATES IN ONE IF IT BECOMES TOO SCRATCHED ***
What's Included:
1x Skidplate
2x 1/4" spacers ** To be used with the front plate , If present ***
2x M10x1.25 Grade 8 Bolts and washers (front Bolts)
2x 3/8"/16 Zinc plated Bolts and washers (rear Bolts)
IMG_0376_zps1294luv0.jpg
IMG_03519_zpscxu7qku8.jpg
3) REAR SKIDPLATE 235$ (RAW ALUMINIUM + RAW STEEL (BRACKETS) (Optional Black Powder Coated Finish +30$)
This skidplate will protect the very exposed Transmission oil pan, Transfer Case and Front Driveshaft and Ujoints. It attaches to the re-inforced crosslink (sold separately) in the front and to the Transmission Crossmember at the rear.
Light and resistant, this plate will protect expensive drivetrain parts from rocks and off-road mishaps.
It is independent from the front or mid skidplate and does not requires it.
PLEASE NOTE : The Control arm Crosslink is necessary in order to attach this skid plate. It is not included with it.
1/4" 6061-T6 Aluminum
Only 20 Lbs
Bolt on installation - no drilling or cutting
Powder coated black for a top notch finish as an option **
** SYMMETRIC AND FULLY REVERSIBLE- IT'S LIKE HAVING 2 PLATES IN ONE IF IT BECOMES TOO SCRATCHED ***
What's Included:
1x Skidplate
6x 3/8"/16 Zinc plated Bolts and washers (rear Bolts)
2x 3/16" steel Brackets
IMG_0378_zpslq37kbbf.jpg
IMG_0358_zpsolpndqlu.jpg
For the installation part, I am working on producing a video where I will show how to install the whole sets of skidplates. It will be available before the plates ships. :-)
Edited by fleurys
  • Like 1

Just to clarify, the crosslink would not work if you had a SFD?

Actually, the Crosslink and even the mid skidplate would fit without modification. The 2 other plates would need to be customized. I already sold a front SFD skidplate to a few members here by special order. As for the rear, I did not do it yet but it should not be a problem. If you are interested, let me know by email or private message.

Steve. (sfcreation<@>yahoo.com without the quotes)

Thanks fleurys.

What a great Christmas present to myself. I can't believe no one else is stepping up.

Protection is not sexy but is necessary and only a fraction more than steel.

I hope people step up and reward you for your creativeness.

Merry christmas NPORA

• Like 1

your skid plates look great and your how to vid's are a big help I wish I would have seen your lift kit vid's before I bought mine threading the spacers is a very smart idea I will be ordering a set of your skid plates soon

Hey Fluerys, I see another good Canadian kid makin quality parts for the World, good on you. I have an ARB bumper and 3/8 inch aluminum front skid plate on my Pathy already, so the crosslink/oilpan/tranny plates seem to be the logical finish to the under chassis protection. Does the crosslink serve any other purpose other than a mounting point for the subsequent pieces of under armour?? Mine's now officially retired from work and is my toy but needs a lot of suspension work as its just plain wore out. I saw ur UHMW suspension blocks and have always wanted my Pathy's suspension to sit a little higher so I will ask you for your recommendations regarding coils/shocks/struts AND bushings, etc, to work in conjunction w/your lift blocks, pls. I would like to be able to get all the required parts together before wandering down to my local suspension dude and have him help me put it all in. Thx in advance & hope you and yours have a Happy New Year.

Cheers, Bunchie in BC.

Hey Fluerys, I see another good Canadian kid makin quality parts for the World, good on you. I have an ARB bumper and 3/8 inch aluminum front skid plate on my Pathy already, so the crosslink/oilpan/tranny plates seem to be the logical finish to the under chassis protection. Does the crosslink serve any other purpose other than a mounting point for the subsequent pieces of under armour?? Mine's now officially retired from work and is my toy but needs a lot of suspension work as its just plain wore out. I saw ur UHMW suspension blocks and have always wanted my Pathy's suspension to sit a little higher so I will ask you for your recommendations regarding coils/shocks/struts AND bushings, etc, to work in conjunction w/your lift blocks, pls. I would like to be able to get all the required parts together before wandering down to my local suspension dude and have him help me put it all in. Thx in advance & hope you and yours have a Happy New Year.

Cheers, Bunchie in BC.

Answered in PM.

S.

The offer has now officially ended. I would like to thank everyone that took advantage of it and also all that have have contributed with your comments and questions.

These 3 new products will be available on my website for purchase at the end of January.

Cheers.

Steve.