Not sure what to do next !

Nissman

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum but it looks like the place to be. I'm have a little trouble with my 2002 Ti Pathfinder Vg33e engine.

About a month ago I started stalling at the light but randomly ever now and then,

This is what I have done in order of this list .

Oil Change new filter and 15w40 oil . Weather is 25c to 35c in summer now

Air filter

Fuel filter

Change Bosch platinum plugs

Brand new leads

-

I've also taken it to three machanics and first one cleaned my air flow and next cleaned airflow and Map sensor. The next one blocked my Egr valve off with ball bearing in the air tube . And had it for a week then he said it came up with it saying a code about the distributor inside so I replaced with a second hand one and now I'm still stalling at random times !

I've had this engine for three years and it didn't seem wright from the start plus I've had my Pathfinder for 10 or more and it's my baby I try to keep it in good nick ;)

please help a Pathfinder owner out !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idle air control valve is gummed, sticking. vacuum line iv drip fuel system cleaner is what fixed my truck when it would occasionally do the low rpm and black smoke dance.

or it's your throttle body / throttle position sensor , or crank angle sensor (which is actually in the distributor, so the code about the distributor might be on).

Idle air control valve is gummed, sticking. vacuum line iv drip fuel system cleaner is what fixed my truck when it would occasionally do the low rpm and black smoke dance.

or it's your throttle body / throttle position sensor , or crank angle sensor (which is actually in the distributor, so the code about the distributor might be on).

Thank you it took me a week for me to work out how to get on this forum lol

So he did hook it up to a scanner it did throw a code when it died only when the scanner was hooked up , it was the distributor sensor inside maybe --- but then once replaced it blew black smoke on start up then I would drive it for a while and it would still stall at the lights every now and then or die while driving ---- changed the Map sensor and bammm solved it---

I wish I bought that first I'm sure it was the Map all along but the wrecker said don't waist your money on it the first time lol

problem Solved ----

Map Sensor -- :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk