New member, old Pathfinder

Pathlander

Hi all! I recently acquired a 93 WD-21 SE with 170k and I am quite happy with it. My friend moved out of state and sold it to me for $300. Being my first 4x4, I wanted to test it out in the Pismo dunes before throwing any money into it. It did great, considering it probably needs new shocks and all the different noises she makes. I love it!

So after lurking on this forum for a while, I finally registered. I am very thankful for all the info (and the search function) you guys provide. Just changed the oil, fuel filter, and threw a k&n in. Hopefully changing the gearbox oil, transfer case, and diff fluid this weekend. I plan on doing the suspension soon, once money allows.

Cheers everyone!

Jon

:welcome: That sounds like a pretty good deal & you will enjoy her I love my 1995 XE She has always impressed me & let me down when out wheeling. Can't wait to add another one to my family. Post some pics & if need help with anything lots of great members here with a lot of knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it only lets me get the BBcode if I use the browser, and not the app. Time to get a new computer!

Oh well, here's her rear 😉

wYg7dOv.jpg

Edited by Pathlander
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...