Cheap Centerlink options

djratlif

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to replace all the steering linkage parts in my trusty steed and can't seem to find a decent price on a center link. The production date on my truck was 11/1991 so it would be the earlier design not the later one from what I can tell. I guess the question is has anyone found another option besides dropping 125-150 for a center link or am I looking for a unicorn here?

Thanks guys, I did some shopping around and had to settle for Rockauto. Even with the discount code ended up at $85, but all will be worth it to have tight steering again. Need this fixed before putting my plow on and winter is about to hit again with another storm

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, I did some shopping around and had to settle for Rockauto. Even with the discount code ended up at $85, but all will be worth it to have tight steering again. Need this fixed before putting my plow on and winter is about to hit again with another storm

If you bought the Moog, you could have saved yourself $20 by buying the Mevotech. They have the same part number.