Items possibly for sale

97Pathfinderman

Hey guys I'm thinking about selling my truck and I have a few things that some of y'all might would be interested in. I have a brand new Lokka still in the box with all the paperwork included. I also have a custom made bumper utilizing the stock bumper brackets so it is a direct fit to an R50. I could cut a good deal on both of these items. Also if anyone is interested in buying my truck let me know. I am located in South Carolina. I will upload pics of the bumper when I get some good pics of it lol. Message me with any questions.

That's a bummer, Si. Mind me asking what would replace it?

You're not gonna wanna hear it Pat but I'm probably going to buy an xj cherokee. Honestly Ive crunched some numbers and to build my Pathfinder to where I want it will cost an astronomical amount of money. Everything for a jeep is SO much cheaper and WAY easier to get. Its nothing for sure yet but I am just getting frustrated with the nissan and the lack of aftermarket components. I am also really tired of the ifs in the front.

• Like 2

Actually, totally understand why you'd want to change. The XJ was on my list, too, but the ones near me were either too high-mileage or too modified (to trust them, that is), and both seemed a bit inflated in price (especially ones in the original condition I wanted). The I6's in them are reliable, but prone to oil leaks. I particularly liked the styling of the Sport editions. But tons of parts options available and inexpensive, as you've noticed.

But all said, good luck with the search and sale. Keep us posted how things turn out!

Actually, totally understand why you'd want to change. The XJ was on my list, too, but the ones near me were either too high-mileage or too modified (to trust them, that is), and both seemed a bit inflated in price (especially ones in the original condition I wanted). The I6's in them are reliable, but prone to oil leaks. I particularly liked the styling of the Sport editions. But tons of parts options available and inexpensive, as you've noticed.

But all said, good luck with the search and sale. Keep us posted how things turn out!

10-4 brother I'll still be on the forum all the time to help out other people. I actually found a great platform xj with 170k all stock so I will see if pans out this weekend hopefully.

10-4 brother I'll still be on the forum all the time to help out other people. I actually found a great platform xj with 170k all stock so I will see if pans out this weekend hopefully.

Good luck! I hate to see somebody getting out of a Pathfinder, but whatever works for you is awesome! I was looking at XJ's too, but all the ones up here in Michigan were super rusty...