Hello

Citron

I purchased a 92 Pathfinder SE this spring. I live in a National Forest and couldn't bring myself to take my 08 Titan down the trails and back roads. I had a 93 pathfinder years ago and really enjoyed it so I decided to get another one. The 92 is in pretty good shape, after fixing a few things, despite the 255,000 miles. I have a number of upgrades planned and hope to make it into a great wheeler.

Seems like a lot of you are in the NW USA, that's one reason I signed up, to have people to wheel with.

Okay, how do I post pics here?

I use a free photobucket account to create a library of photos, then you select the ones you want to post here, then select "link" and it copies the code(s). Then you "right click" on your post (here in NPORA) and "paste" then, those codes get posted.

See my thread here: http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/42081-pathfinder-travels/

These are all from this process on Photobucket.

Hope this helps, cheers

Edited by 92SEPathFindr
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So I tried posting photos from links from Google Photos and it says that the image extension is not allowed in this community. Is Photobucket and the only one allowed? I really don't want to signup for yet another photo site, I am already on google photos and shutterfly.

• 2 weeks later...