Length of Ownership

PamPoovey

Well I guess that would work out to 3 years and a few months and 123K to 185K and ...like.... $6000 in parts and tires. Some needed, some for peace-of-mind and some were replaced needlessly because of oversight (to the tune of about $1700 of the $6000) on my part....twice.

Whoa... I got my first Pathfinder in 2009 but I didn't have it long. My current truck I got late Oct 2010. Daaammmnnnn, so that means my KM2's have lasted over six years! Not once have I gotten it professionally aligned either. I'm definitely getting another set.

And I have to say that without the find ladies and gentlemen who hang out on this forum, the cool guy in the R50 covered in mud who gave me the thumbs-up on the highway and RockAuto I would have given up long ago..... There's a beer at my place for anyone and everyone on here!! You all rock hard the Pathfinder cult!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Had a 95 D21 for 12 years, and 130k miles. Sold it, went overseas, came back and bought 92 WD21 for almost 3 years now, that now has over 300k miles. Can't tell you what's original, but it still runs like a champ and almost everything seems to be in good working order after a Lot of elbow grease and Seals.

My first Pathfinder was an R50 that I had for about 2 years when I lived in Southern California. I got it new when I had a short commute. But I ended up moving one way and my job moved the other - so I was commuting 90 miles each way every day. It had over 55K miles on it when I got rid of it for something that got better mileage.

I've had my WD21 for just over 3 years. It had ~154K mies when I got it and now has ~180K miles.

• 2 weeks later...

24 years. Been in the family ever since she was new, with 315, 000 miles on her. If that's not a testament to Japanese engineering, I don't know what is. I swear these things live TOO long. :laugh:

Just wow! My son will be 16 next year and has expressed that he would like this as his first vehicle. What a wonderful and loyal investment Pathys are!

Original Owner 96

Fantastic! I love my Pathy so much, wish I could say the same! It needs a lot of work now, but it continues to be black gold for me! And woohoo, Tuesday, I'm flying to Spokane to buy a 02 Pathy and I am going to drive it back! I've been seeking one with 4x4 stick shift, and with no exposure to rust. I know Spokane gets rust, but it was purchased in Cali so this will be the Pathy's first winter. It has had one owner. So excited!!!